Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

How do people get free products to review?

I notice a lot of product reviews say “Received free product.” How do you get free products? Are these from Influenster or is there another app/program similar?

Re: How do people get free products to review?

ok but no one answered this question at all. Are these random offers given to random people or are there specs required to be eligible?

Hello! Not sure if you received an answer to your question about ppl getting free products, I agree on Sephoras site alot come from Influenster, BzzAgent and even Pinchme however I'm an influencer/reviewer where I oy receive free products in exchange for my opinion or review as they say. There's many different sites that offer these products all free to join and participate in. Good Luck!

@arainan Influenster is how most people get free items for review.  Anyone can apply for it.  The gratis on BIC is random and chosen by Sephora.

Thank you so much for the clarification 

RE: How do people get free products to review?

I received an email from sephora about a gratis opportunity. I gave them a bit of information but I’m hoping it wasn’t a scam

The @TeamBIC email meationed it was first come first serv...

The @TeamBIC email meationed it was first come first serve basis. The email I got in May took 5 weeks to arrive and I received the Huda palette/sock/phone socket package most people did ❤ Hopefully I get another email❤❤❤

Re: The @TeamBIC email meationed it was first come first serv...

I would LOVE that!! Congrats!

@KehDee received the same email!! I really do hope I rece...

@KehDee received the same email!! I really do hope I receive something!!

Re: RE: How do people get free products to review?

@KehDee If the sender is from TeamBIC or one of the admins or mods, it's not a scam. Congrats on your gratis and can't wait to see your products and reviews!

RE: Re: RE: How do people get free products to review?

Thank you! It was from Team BIC!!

Check out this article for a large list of "free for review" programs. Influenster is the most well known, but there are others out there.

(We can't post outside links, but replace the dot with a . 😊 )

www.lifewire dot com/programs-to-review-products-and-keep-them-4158347

also if you get a free sample here, you can check if you got it for free when you leave a review, and then it will say "recieved free product" or something.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing