Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

How are you feeling about your new avatar???

So i opened up BT early this morning, and saw my avatar is ready.  Personally I love it, and I am excited its here.  I also read that a new rank will be introduced above Hall of Famer!  So exciting!!!

Re: How are you feeling about your new avatar???

I really like mine! And I like yours too! Normally I'm hesitant about caricture cuz they always make ppl look uglier I think, but aside from the initial surprise about the green skintone I think mine is super cute! Its like a cartoon character. I love how easy it is to change colors, playing around with different hair and make up. Tehee

My current avatar is what I got. The 4 black haired ones with color highlights and normal skintone are my modification: http://community.sephora.com/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/133007/album-id/5649

How do you play around with the colors?  

You download your avatar, then open it in paint, photoshop or gimp or some painting/photo editing software and just change the color using fill, the little bucket icon. Its easy to color cuz its flat with no shading and with borders, altho you might get a couple stray pixels that you need to enlarge to fill in.

I love the original and your modifications!

I love mine. I was tired of being the standard grey head- and it'd going to be clear who is who!

I think they are adorable.  Ive been looking at everyones since this morning and they all seem so cute.  I didnt expect certain people to look they way they do, like red hair or sunglasses, but they're cute.

I love your avatar especially your blonde hair Smiley Happy.

Thank you.  I like how they captured my highlights. Did you do one?

I need about 400+ more hearts to have one Smiley Happy.

i like some of them, but none of them as much as the old avatars

I like mine. I don't know why my face is blue and my hair is a 2 toned purple lol but I like how they got my makeup right (green shadow, pink lips) Smiley Very Happy

Thank you Sephora for taking the time to do this! *hugs*

I wasn't sure what to expect with my Avatar, but it's growing on me. I do like it!! I was playing around with it and i made it blue and purple and orange, i'm not a huge Red fan, but i think they did a good job with it!! Smiley Very Happy

I can't wait for the new rank!! They said next week right??

LOL yeah i was a bit taken aback to see my blue face, but it is definitely growing on me!  Might try to see how it looks with an actual flesh tone!

I like how they did your hair!!! I bet it would look good with a flesh tone!!!

Highlighted

Before looking at the your username, I could tell it was you.  In a good way, of course! (I know text can go through with the wrong meaning at times)  Because your original profile photo was beautiful.  

haha, I'm so used to everyone's profile pic that I can't tell who's who for the new avatar, not even myself. I'll see my own thread on the front page and was like "Huh, didn't I wrote something like that? oh, I did write that...."

Awww Thanks Kimmi!!! I can soooo tell it was you before i looked at your name! I'm like playing little games in my mind, Like don't look at the name and figure out who it is!!

I'm not going to lie, when I first logged on and saw the new avatars I thought it was something you guys were doing for Halloween.  The colors freak me out.

I literally started grinning like a little kid when I opened my cartoon avatar.  All of the avatars are too cute!!!  Purple is also one of my favorite colors, so I got a kick out of that lol.  And I have cartoon curls! lol.

I think it was super sweet of the BT staff to do this for us.  

I love yours Kimmi!!! Your curly hair is awesome!! Smiley Very Happy

I like the new avatars, they are growing on me (at first I was confused with the different colored faces)... but now Im putting the avatar to the person and I'm likin' it

Ok, so I spent some quality time with Paint this morning to try a flesh-tone (instead of blue).  I kinda like it!  This is so much fun!

I really love everyone's avatars, they are really adorable.

They're all super adorable!!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

I wonder how many avatars were given out. Smiley Very Happy I'm keeping mine forever!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 77 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors