Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Holy Grail Products: Choose 1 from Sephora and 1 from elsewhere!

Hello my beautiful people!!!

What are your holy grail products and why?

I want to know your holy grail products that you absolutely love and must have that you can get at Sephora currently? (So if you happen to enable someone... they can add it to their basket or loves list immediately!)

Also, what is your holy grail products that is not found at Sephora? Why is it so special? And where do you find it?

NOTE: You must pick one and only one!!! It will be hard to choose but we all have to make decisions!

My holy grail item found at Sephora: Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. It is absolutely the best eye primer ever for my oily lids. My favorite perfume, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, etc. switch often but this never switches. It makes both powder and cream eyeshadow crease proof and lasts for hours without fading.

My holy grail item not found at Sephora: Bioderma Crealine H2O Cleansing Water. I have tried many different cleansing waters from drugstore to high end and this is absolutely my favorite. It takes off even the most stubborn waterproof mascara without tugging and pulling. It isn't oily where I feel like I need to wash my face afterwards and it doesn't dry my face out like other cleansing waters. And I got it off of Amazon.com.

I am looking forward to hear your holy grail products!

Re: Holy Grail Products: Choose 1 from Sephora and 1 from elsewhere!

Hi,

Great idea!  My HG product from Sephora is the Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders Kit.  Many years ago, I was in Sephora looking for a skincare regimen.  I'm over 40 and really didn't know how to take care of my skin, no one ever told me these things, haha!  Anyway, one of the employees recommended this to me and I haven't looked back since, it has done wonders for my complexion/skin and I just love it.  I have since branched out a little bit and tried other Ole Henriksen products as well, but this is something I use every day.

Outside of Sephora, my HG products are Maybelline mascara, specifically Lash Stiletto and the Falsies.  I used the Lash Stiletto first for length and then layer the Falsies on top of that for volume.  I've tried pretty much every mascara out there, from high end to low end, and for me, these are the best!

I got the little 3 Little Wonders Kit last year during the Black Friday Sale. It is amazing!

And thanks for letting me know about the mascaras and layering them. So many people do so, but I always just wear one at a time!

Sephora HG: Koh Gen Do cleansing water. I already posted numerous love letters, but basically, as long as I wear even a smidget of makeup now and forever, I NEED this.

Non-sephora HG: Sekkisei Kose mask white, as in it's a whitening mask but is actually black in color. It came out years before Boscia black mask and goes deeper/stronger in pulling power and a tad more drying but with less fragrance. When my face feel oily and flaky, one use of this does the job. Not recommended for dry/sensitive skin, unless you only use it on the nose, in which case it's a gentler form of Biore pore strip.

HG = expensive to me. There are a couple of things like Jack black lip treatment and Mario Badescu that I like but those aren't splurges.

I got a sample of the KGD cleansing water from TSB. I am excited to try it!! But scared as well- as much as you and many others have raved about it, I am afraid I might like it more than my Bioderma... I have 2 500mL bottles as backup at the moment!

Ohh... adding the Sekkisei Kose mask to my list to my Amazon loves list. I think a trip to Chinatown is in order to see if the beauty stores sell this! I like the Boscia black mask and I am curious to see how this compares.

I would recommend trying it on your T-zone first, or on a day when your skin is definitely not sensitive. Normally it's strong but doesn't hurt, but when I use it after a shower, especially if I don't have much flaky skin or my cheeks are raw, it has a strong grip and hurt as I'm pulling it off.

Thanks for the tip! I love peel off masks- it always makes it feel like it is working better than regular masks!

Jack Black has a lip treatment kit available on Sephora right now:

http://www.sephora.com/it-s-the-balm-tm-lip-quad-P383324?skuId=1566082

I got one of those last year. Awesome deal, but why isn't the lemon included this year Smiley Sad 

My Sephora HG: Bite Beauty Lipstick in Fig

Such an amazing natural lip color, definitely my favorite. I am dying to try other lippies from Bite, they all look so amazing! If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Outside of Sephora HG: Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer

I don't usually shop for makeup outside of Sephora, so I thought I would go with skincare. I absolutely love this moisturizer, it feels really great on the skin, super light. I love how it's water based, and it has this really cool gel consistency that melts into the skin! No greasy residue!

143 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • aa.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • swfupload_8878945298163935108.jpg
  • swfupload_2542013698563764760.jpg
  • swfupload_7370388662752378302.jpg
  • swfupload_626293722999129995.jpg
  • swfupload_7013179084873175422.jpg