Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Heartbroken ๐Ÿ’”

It seems unreal to me. Never thought that something like this, could happen here? Can hurt people you love? I just wanted to say, tell the ones you love how much they mean to you-everyday. Hold them close, cherish each moment.โค๏ธ Iโ€™ve lost so many in my life... that I was afraid to feel, or let anyone close. The scars on the inside, began to show on the outside.. I still have yet to find, what will help the with the scars and other imperfections that are a constant reminder of my own personal hell- a few months that I still canโ€™t believe is real- from my sisters suicide to me leaving an abusive relationship.....sorry.. I feel like Iโ€™m crying and finally feeling... that was only the beginning- yet, I know I have to get up each day... and try to smile... because of my children.... โค๏ธ Then, something like this happens... I hurt for the mom who lost 4 daughters... the other who lost 2 sons??? All from same beautiful family?? And their best friends... 17 in that Limo??? My niece was so close to them... I hurt for what she is feeling again. ๐Ÿ’” I guess my point is I???? hurt ?I do feel, even though I try to stuff my feelings down... I do things like shop instead.. or Iโ€™ll take it on my face.. If anyone can relate to that?? That would be great?? Because, Iโ€™ll spend hours picking, cystic acne.. folliculitis.. then using sooo many different products to try to help.. Thatโ€™s improved. Now I just pick- have the scars, large pores,& some breakouts... I never let anyone see me without makeup ๐Ÿ’„ Well, it seems like Iโ€™ve been hiding from the world, so I donโ€™t seem to let anyone see me... Anyways... Thank you for letting me.. feel. Please, take a moment and say a little prayer for everyone who lost their lives & the ones they loved. Also for the amazing first responders!!!!๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš’ They really need our support.. what incredible human beings... Thank you for all you do, everydayโค๏ธ I guess that, I hope everyone happiness . That life is too short and too precious, we need to love more, smile more, share more.๐Ÿ˜Š Make it matter. #amsterdamstrong #hurt

Re: Heartbroken ๐Ÿ’”

@EmmsAnn My Fiancee was killed a few years ago. This time of year is especially difficult for me. I can relate to spending money when there is no need to, because it's just something to do and silence is my worst enemy. I can relate to other aspects also though I don't want to post them, but I get it. We all feel  - I don't have the answers as I'm still trying to navigate each minute of everyday myself. Find comfort in things that bring you happiness, those are the moments I look forward to.

Re: Heartbroken ๐Ÿ’”

I grew up near there, it's unconscionable.  My heart is broken for those families.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing