Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Heart Party for kssweetheart!!!!!!! She has 2500 hearts!!!!!!!!

My dear, that is an accomplishment! I hope I speak for everyone by saying we all enjoy having you here! Here's to many many more heart!!!!!!

Re: Heart Party for kssweetheart!!!!!!! She has 2500 hearts!!!!!!!!

congrats!upload_72845411354386043.gif

Congratulations!  Smiley Very Happy

That strawberry looks soooooo good DesertRose!

Thanks for picking that one just for me. Smiley Happy You bring the strawberries and I'll get the Reddi-Whip! Scrumdillyiscious!! Thank you my friend. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Yaaaay!!!!

Congrats!!! Smiley Happyimage.jpg

OOOOOOOH - AAAAAAAH!!! This looks sooooooo Delicious!!!! Thank you so much, I've been craving chocolate so badly - at least this way I don't have to worry about all of the calories! Thanks MysticalAngel! Smiley Happy

A special congrats to you

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

You are so sweet DandyLionFluff! You saw my reply about the blue crystal heart, thank you so much for choosing these pics for me. You couldn't have possibly known how happy your choice of pictures would make me.

You have just given me a little reminder of my Dad - he loved all things Eagles, Indians, John Wayne and the tried and true Red, White and Blue! We always have the flag up and, practically from birth, he taught us how important these colors are. This is so incredibly beautiful and it makes me so happy, you just have no idea. Yup, I'm all teary-eyed, but they're good tears. Thank you, you just amazed me. Thanks. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

oh, and I forgot to mention that he was in The Navy, and when we were kids he would make my mother Crazy by drawing anchors on us with Sharpie Permanent Markers! He made her Crazy!!! Such a great memory. Smiley Happy

That sounds like such a great memory ! I'm glad you liked them, I did pick them out especially for you.

xoxo

Hi again DandyLionFluff - It really is a wonderful memory, thanks for giving me that special gift. I can tell they were sent from the heart. Smiley Happy <3 <3 Smiley Happy

Congratulations!cupcake-cupcakes-food-heart-love-Favim.com-219170_large.jpg

Hi Linda! We don't know each other very well yet, but somehow you got me pegged! My love of the color pink, cupcakes and animal print - how did you know? You could have chosen a million other pictures, but this one was the winner, so perfect for me.

Maybe I'll buy myself the New Laura Mercier eye & cheek palette that we spoke about, in honor of this occasion. Thanks Linda! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

That was fast!!!!  Smiley Happy  Congrats

1.gif

Isn't that funny, I was just thinking the same thing -all of a sudden it was just like BAM - 2500 hearts! This is so much fun and I love my little heart who's jumping for you. Thank you so much Katie! Smiley Happy

Congrats!!! Smiley Happy

Heart-Macaron-Cake-Kawaii-Food-Blog1.jpg

This is Perfect!!!! Pink is 'my signature color'. When I was little, the only cake I would eat was pink cake. My mother always had to get white cake mix & frosting and add food coloring to make it pink for me.

Geez Louise - I wish I still would only eat pink cake, and the button on my jeans, that's about to pop, agrees wholeheartedly!! Smiley Wink

Thanks so much!! Smiley Happy 

2500k~ and counting!

Im recycling this photo because I think it is so awesome and you are deserving of it!

original.gif

Hi roxystar4 - this is an awesome picture and I've never seen it before. You must know that shimmery shiny things like this always catch my eye. Especially GOLD shimmery shiny things!! I always go for shimmery shiny lip glosses too. Thank you so much. Smiley Happy

you are so welcome kssweetheart. K for the karat gold and sweet - perfect for your user name!

@roxystar - Thank you.....you put that together so beautifully, I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Congrats!

candy hearts.jpg

111 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • lolz.jpg
  • upload_72845411354386043.gif
  • image.jpg
  • images (5).jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg