Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Heart Party for kssweetheart!!!!!!! She has 2500 hearts!!!!!!!!

My dear, that is an accomplishment! I hope I speak for everyone by saying we all enjoy having you here! Here's to many many more heart!!!!!!

Re: Heart Party for kssweetheart!!!!!!! She has 2500 hearts!!!!!!!!

Hahaha!  Well I had to try to make it somewhat healthy AND high-end!!  Smiley Very Happy

You succeeded! Healthy and a little bit naughty - a not so guilty pleasure! It was just the right combo, and it really hit the spot! Thanks again. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

It's true - you really Are 'thesupergirl'!! Thanks for throwing me this heart party, I must confess, it could not have come at a better time - I needed a little boost. Funny how things work out like this sometimes. Thanks, you're Super! Smiley Happy

Awww, I'm happy Supergirl gave you the boost you needed!  Why'd you need a boost anyway? (I don't actually expect you to answer that.)  Want me to kick anyone in the shins for you?

Happy heart milestone! Heart

lol Smiley Very Happy  I love your style!  kick someone in the shins Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy Getting kicked in the shins is no joke.  Hurts like a @#&*!.

and that's no lie!!

Kalex, if I ever need to kick someone I'm calling you!

Thanks kalex! You've all given me a Tremendous Boost - thanks ladies!

As far as kicking people in the shins for me, I'll get back to you with a list! That comment really put a huge Smiley Very Happy on my face! I always take a second look whenever I see your avatar pop up, you're a lot of fun. Smiley Happy Thanks again. Smiley Happy

I'll get back to ya' re: the 'shin kickings' Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Your welcome! Glad you like it, I think we all need a boost now and then glad I could this time!

The timing of this was just amazing! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for your next heart party - thanks again for making me Smiley Happy.

Congratulations, kssweetheart, on your 2500 hearts!

Thanks Titan! It was such a shock to see 2500 hearts! This is a lot of fun for me, it's even better than Chicken Soup for the Soul!! Thanks again. Smiley Happy 

Congratulations. Here's to many more. Enjoy an egg cream to celebrate.

100 roses.jpg

YES!!! I was just thinking about you and thinking about egg creams today!! That's so funny. I have to admit, I had a little too much Carvel ice cream this afternoon, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the egg cream - I'll say a toast to you when I have it. Thanks you so much, you're more than just an 'ok' lady, you're an AwesomeLady! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Congratulations, kssweetheart! That's a lot of love. Smiley Happy

Hi SallieSunshine - these look so yummy, I wish I could reach right into the computer screen and grab a big handful! Thank you. I'm really fortunate to feel all of that love, it can really lift your spirits. Thanks for being part of it. Smiley Happy

Sooooooo awesome! And congrats on your new mirror! Smiley Happy

Hi Syd - it's really neat that we both had heart parties tonight! I had a blast at yours and hope you have a ton of fun at mine!

Thank you soooo much for starting that Trade Thread - you have no idea how badly I wanted the Ariel Mirror and you made it happen for me. On top of that, I met a great lady, Joeanne, she's a real sweetheart. So I got extra lucky, the mirror I loved and a special new friend. Thanks Syd! You really put a Smiley Happy on my face. Smiley Happy

image.jpgCongratulations!

Thank you BeautyJunkie!! This heart is so elegant, thank you so much for posting this, it's beautiful. Thank you. Smiley Happy <3 Smiley Happy <3

Did I ever tell you that your avatar makes me think of those little robotical dogs? You know the ones I mean? Someone else had that for a while, and once I mentioned it, she saw it too. Seeing that always makes me smile - thanks! Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • lolz.jpg
  • upload_72845411354386043.gif
  • image.jpg
  • images (5).jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • cupcake-cupcakes-food-heart-love-Favim.com-219170_large.jpg
  • Heart-Macaron-Cake-Kawaii-Food-Blog1.jpg
  • original.gif