Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Heart Party for Meg82!

Congratulations are super in order for Meg82- she quit smoking!  That is such an awesome achievement, and to be done and on the road to healthy is so fabulous! 

Wishing you continued success! Have fun spending all your cigarette money on beauty stuff! Smiley Happy

Re: Heart Party for Meg82!

Very awesome, indeed! Makeup is a healthier habit but just as expensive Smiley Wink

happy hearts meg!!!

Congratulations!  Thats a hard habit to beat and we are all proud to see you toughing it out!!!

Congrats!! That is tough! Keep on keeping on. My dad is 72 and just quit 2 years ago... It can be Pissible at any age... However the sooner the better! AND I like your reward system Smiley Wink. Go meg82!

Haha. Possible!

Congratulations. Here's to looking and feeling even more fabulous. Enjoy your new found funds (and better health, too.)

Congrats, Meg82! We're all so proud of you. Keep it up, we know you can do it!

I think you'll enjoy all that new lipstick on your lips much more Smiley Happy

Good job girl and congrats on quit smoking! your Sephora groupies are always with you Smiley Wink

Highlighted

This is a bigger achievement than collecting oodles of hearts here, because it will help keep YOUR heart healthier! Congrats, and we can't wait to see what your next reward will be. Don't forget we're here when it's difficult and you're having a bad day as well as for the celebrations when it's going well! 

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • MegGriffin.jpg
  • lipstick.jpg
  • swfupload_517745160882679516.jpg
  • swfupload_4118142152677562681.png
  • swfupload_1646339318006121420.jpg
  • photoguides-hearts-congratulations-bokeh.jpg
  • congrats_cat_448x293.jpg
  • swfupload_6666393365199201117.jpg