From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36587 Members
  • 1206 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Loved Demon Copperhead. One of the best books I’ve read this year, if not the best. Also really enjoyed None of This Is True. Grea ...read more
Loved Demon Copperhead. One of the best books I’ve read this year, if not the best. Also really enjoyed None of This Is True. Great reads! I can see why you couldn’t wait to share.
Recent images from this conversation
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Such a baby! ❤️
Such a baby! ❤️
What is the best touchland scent
|
Re: What is the best touchland scent
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lounsbury Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Watermelon is so perfect for Summer! ...read more
@lounsbury Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Watermelon is so perfect for Summer!
Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
|
Re: Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @ather! It was my first time wearing it. I thought it would be perfect for this.  Hopefully I can find more tomorrow! ...read more
Thank you @ather! It was my first time wearing it. I thought it would be perfect for this. 😊 Hopefully I can find more tomorrow!
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Watched "Runaway Jury" last night because cable news compared it to what is going on now with jury selection. I also watched "Foo ...read more
Watched "Runaway Jury" last night because cable news compared it to what is going on now with jury selection. I also watched "Footloose" for the first time which is odd since I love 80s movies. Liked it, but thought it'd have more dancing. I like tabloid TV, so I watched stuff on Hulu like "Sins of the Parents," TMZ about Lisa Marie Presley's death, something about Ruby Franke. I also watched a Hallmark/Day Spring movie that was faith-based. Kind of an Easter movie about gardening. Liked it. I kind of needed something like that! Also 80s: "Body Double."
CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
|
Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 thanks!!! I was stalking the Swarovski for a bit via my wish list, and found a sale. The earrings are close to what I' ...read more
@Titian06 thanks!!! I was stalking the Swarovski for a bit via my wish list, and found a sale. The earrings are close to what I've been looking for. I wish Swarovski made more pieces, and definitely more affordable!
Bath and Body Works
|
Anonymous INSIDER
Re: Bath and Body Works
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: The last time I was in a BBW the lady told me they come out in spring/April @SportyGirly125 but I've yet to see it, thank you, I k ...read more
The last time I was in a BBW the lady told me they come out in spring/April @SportyGirly125 but I've yet to see it, thank you, I know if you see them in store, hopefully they will be online too
137,446 Posts