Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@SportyGirly125 uughhhhh and oh nooooo

At first, I was like...explain how antibody test work, but that wont help because he's in denial.  Just Lysol him.  (I know that won't go over well, but it'll send a message)

@danielledanielle hahaha 😂🤣

@SportyGirly125 Ah dang it! I'm sorry, I hope it passes easy for her with no complications. 

@Samtian @She had a slight fever and sort of lost her voice. Not sure about loss of taste and smell. She’s been moody lately so she has to be feeling uncomfortable. 

@SportyGirly125 Dang it, poor baby. 

@SportyGirly125  Oh no. Sorry to hear. I hope she recovers fast!!

@ather @Thank you. We were doing so well dodging it. I was hoping she wouldn’t get it but both teachers got it and 3 other kids in her class. 

@SportyGirly125  Oh no. I hope the rest of your family stays healthy!! 

@ather @So far my husband and daughter tested positive and my son and I tested negative and have been wearing a mask and distancing ourselves from them. It’s going to be a rough 5 days but we will make it. Not with a lot of tears though. 

@SportyGirly125  Oh no. I know exactly how that feels. I was sick a few months ago and I tried to separate in my room and it was so hard. My little guy was so sad. So I makes around the fam and did that for a day before it was to hard. Lucky I wasn’t positive and no one else got sick but I know exactly how it feels to try and be distant from littles!! 

I'm sorry to hear that, @SportyGirly125. 😔 I hope she's better soon! 

@curlychiquita @Thank you.  Its going to suck for the next 5 days but we will get through it. It’s just hard working and also tending to the kiddos and making sure everyone is Keeping their distance. 

My sympathy and best wishes, @SportyGirly125 !  (((HUG)))

@Titian06 @I didn’t realize it when we all took the test but my husband’s had a faint line 😞 it’s just my son and I right now who still need to dodge it.  

This is Truffles.  She's a kitty that helps kids feel comfortable in wearing eyeglasses.  She's also a bomb 😼

Screenshot_20220712-175921~2.png

(Today was another work day of putting out small fires so I could do my actual job.  Looking at truffles always makes me smile.)

This is just the best @danielledanielle , I adore her! 

@danielledanielle  Omg how adorable!!

So cute! What a good idea, @danielledanielle

Sending flowers, cute plants and a peach plushie to you all virtually. Thank you to the members who always make BIC home away from home for me. 

83E6EE77-7821-4647-BA97-17216C89B08E.jpeg

54B44492-1736-4157-995A-C900804E70FC.jpeg

2A9777D3-B84D-41DD-A6E9-363A6CF20B3B.jpeg

8761BD0D-4DD4-4909-90D0-12A21547CB27.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 that's a beautiful gesture!!! Youre so very thoughtful

@lmaster 🤗😘

3,354 Replies
testing