Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@Mellmars1185 @I think you meant to tag me. 

I definitely listen to my body. 

@SportyGirly125   That's fantastic news! I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious. It sounds like your work life is getting sorted out to your advantage as well. 😊

@Westcoasty yes. Thank you. 

@SportyGirly125 that's great to hear, so sorry you were having issues 

@lmaster thank you. Glad I got it all checked out. 

@SportyGirly125 glad you are doing better!!!

@Kim888 @Thank you

Been dealing with some health issues lately so going to get them checked out. Hopefully nothing serious. 

Also, work let me know that they are restructuring so after 18 years of being in the same industry it is coming to an end. Which is bittersweet. I have already been planning my next venture and am excited for what’s to come. I never thought I would be the person to say timing is everything and it’s who you know.  I was so blessed to be able to be connected to the right people at the right time. 

Any ideas on what kind of work you are wanting to get into? @SportyGirly125 

@lmasterI have been doing Pilates for almost 2 years and my Pilates teacher said she was going to open up a training course eventually. When I told her about work and that I was looking into it she said she’s been planning to do it again.  I guess I gave her the extra push when I told her I would be her first student to sign up. Even though it hasn’t started yet, I have already been studying.

How exciting!!! @SportyGirly125 everything will work out for you ❤️

@lmaster I’m loving the fact that when I do complete the training in 6 months that my hours will be flexible so that I can spend time with the kiddos and finally take a vacation. 

I'm so happy for you and your future! @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster Thank you. Me too. 

@SportyGirly125 I'm so sorry to hear your suffering through some health issues.  Hopefully it's nothing serious and you make a complete and quick recovery soon.  🙏❤️‍🩹

It sounds like your exited for your next chapter on the job front. That's an amazing turn of events after a work restructure. I wish you all the good luck in your new venture! 🍀💚

@CynthieLu Thank you 

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I do hope it's nothing serious. I'm sending positive thoughts your way 🤗 @SportyGirly125 . Thank goodness you have your next great thing lined up. Best of luck to your new venture ❤️.

@Buootiful @Thank you. Already saw a Doctor today. 

Health issues are never a joy, but at least it's an indicator (like a warning or a signal) from your body in some form.  The timing of it all with your job, geez, there's never a good time but they always show up at the most inconvenient of times.  I am also hoping this pans out as nothing, and you chalk it up to a lived experience @SportyGirly125 . 

@danielledanielle The Job thing was something I saw coming for a while now so I don’t think it had a factor. Not sure if my shingles returned because of kid stress or maybe a muscle injury.  I am just so excited for the next chapter in my life, a new career. 

@SportyGirly125 I am sorry to hear about the restructuring at your work. Goodbyes are never easy. I have heard a quote before that comes to mind. "Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened." I am happy you already have something lined up and that being proactive about your career has timed out well. I am sorry to hear you are dealing with health issues. Take care of yourself (I know you are). Give yourself grace. Let me know if you need anything

3,512 Replies
testing