Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@gingerleigh I'm sorry you went through this ordeal. Thank you for sharing this valuable lesson. I'm glad you are okay.

RE: Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Its unfortunate that you went to so much trouble after trying to help a family member. I really hope you continue to stay in good health and safe @gingerleigh

Re: RE: Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Thanks @idanyd -- I hope you will stay safe and well, too

RE: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Checking in from Puerto Rico. We’ve been in lockdown for 2 weeks already going on to the third week. Now they’ve imposed stricter limits: no one is to leave their house on Sunday’s. You can only go out to go to the doctors; drugstore; supermarket and food delivery personnel (pay online leave your food at the door). Your license plate will determine when you do go out. License plate ending in odd numbers can go out to get essentials or go to the doctors on Tuesday; Thursday and Saturday.License plates ending in even numbers can go out to getessentials or go to the doctors on Monday; Wednesday and Friday. There have been over 400 people arrested due to violation of the lockdown. They’ve extended this until April 12. I’m an asthmatic so I’ve been monitoring my health since the lockdown on March 16. Working from home and my kid is taking online classes. Just one day at a time. Hope everyone stays healthy and safe!

Re: RE: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@idanyd  This lockdown sound very strict but considering circumstances, I think it is a step in right direction. Stay safe hun .

RE: Re: RE: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Thank you so much 😊 stay safe and healthy too @fatimamummy

Wow, that's a strict lockdown, @idanyd!. I'm sure that's unnerving.  Stay safe! 💗

Yes it is; I do loads of different eyeshadow looks and have been cleaning my house like crazy 😂 but it helps keep me busy @curlychiquita

Wow, @idanyd, they're literally arresting people!?  That's intense.

Yes @CookieGirl1 they are. So far i believe it’s over 450 arrests and some businesses have been closed down, inventory confiscated and owner arrested. They said people arrested due to violations of the lockdown can get a fine of $5,000; six months in jail or both. This incoming week they are to get stricter with the lockdown

Re: RE: Re: RE: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@idanyd wow, that almost seems surreal.

RE: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

@idanyd Sounds like PR really has it right and is enforcing it. Stay safe and in good health.

Thank you ! @sorocketta take care and stay healthy and safe

That's crazy strict, but I guess necessary.  Be well & safe @idanyd 

Thank you so much 😊 @danielledsnielle

Hi @idanyd,

What a great system! Hang in there and stay safe! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so much! @RebeccaBT

@idanyd ,

Congratulations to Puerto Rico!  I think that is so important.  The more we can stay home and flatten the curve, the less people will die.  Especially important to not overload the hospitals.  It's really best to prevent spreading the infection in the first place.

Yes!! That’s true!! It was hard at first but we are eventually trying our best! @tsavorite they imposed that rule on Thursday and it’ll be effective on Tuesday because of the rise of people getting arrested for violating the lockdown and because of non essential businesses being opened and operating. Some of the people that has been arrested are business owners of non essential businesses that are operating. Right now only drugstore; supermarket; doctors office; emergency personnel; and food delivery services (paying online and they leave your food at the front door) are permitted to operate. And of course hospitals. They’ve been very very strict because they don’t want to overload medical personnel and hospitals. Let’s hope the curve begins to flatten this next week!

Oh wow @idanyd that is strict!! But smart,,, they should think about this, maybe more people would stop spreading it in the states,,, If they would STAY AT HOME 🤦

3,512 Replies
testing