Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@Samtian  So good to see you, and that's awesome that you have internet. I haven't been on here much either. My internet has been on and off, and I've just been so overwhelmed with everything that I didn't have the energy to post. I hope you are enjoying your new mattress, and that's so cool you are getting a new lens for your camera. I would love to see some photos!!

@PrettyPaint Thank you! I hope things calm down for you. My mattress should be delivered around my birthday haha I can't wait. Picked up the lens today can't wait to try it out!

I hope you enjoy your new mattress @Samtian! It's so good to see you here posting again. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

@faeriegirl Thank you! It's great to be back!

@Samtian you have a good attitude through all this. I hope the work you get and unemployment benefits work out in the best way possible for you. I have really enjoyed the photos of yours I've seen from your trips. I hope you can take your photography further. But more so I hope you can keep your mental health in order. I struggle with that and for everyone who does, this could be a trigger. I'm glad you're so aware of your health. The best way to prevent that downward slide is being hyper aware of your health and mindful of how life situations impact it.

Also, hugs. It's good to see you back! You already know how I feel about Apollo.

*HUGS!!!*

@sprocketta Thank you I really appreciate it! I've always been strongly aware of my mental health and for the most part I've been coming out on top, since I made some changes over the years.

@Samtian I hope new mattress brings you lots of comfort. It is so good to know that despite of all tough circumstances you are mentally at a good place. You are a great photographer. My daughter is just getting into Landscape and objects photography as a hobby and I was showing her some of your pictures for inspiration. I hope you can find more time and resources to peruse photography career. 

@fatimamummy Awe thank you so much!! I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

@Samtian  She actually just followed you on IG and is so thrilled that you followed her back (photography Toronto) Well that is just the work of a 15 yr old with her phone camera 🙂

@Samtian, I hope work and unemployment work out together.  I'm also excited for you that you feel hope for the future.  It's ok to see the bright side to every situation. Kids are wonderful at doing that, and as an adult I relearned how to do it from them.  I'm excited for you that you could get your new mattress and lens! ❤️

@curlychiquita Thank you! I really appreciate that!

I am so sorry to hear about your situation @Samtian. I do not know how I could survive without internet. Hopefully you can get your photography business off the ground. Also a new mattress could be life changing.

@Loretta55 Just letting you know I updated the blog haha. 

I just returned from the store and I received notification in my email @Samtian . I want to read it later once my television shows are finished. 

@Samtian 👏🙌😊

@Loretta55 Thank you! I sure hope so! I've always wanted to get into beauty photography so I'm excited. I hope I can actually sleep now! And not be in pain haha.

Wow, @Samtian, I can't imagine being without internet.  That's, like, my lifeline!

@CookieGirl1 Haha I feel like those Facebook posts that say can you live here with no internet for 50K or whatever number. I'm like where's my money!!

@Samtian awwwww girl!!! I hope you enjoy your new mattress!! Listen..I can relate,, one time,,I had a mattress that had springs busting out,, I have a scar on my leg to this day from it 🤣 you mentioned an extra $600,, is that a new proposed plan for the virus, our is that your job?

@lmaster Oh my goodness that is horrible!! The 600 is part of Trumps thing he passed. Though my state still hasn't started it.

3,512 Replies
testing