Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@Shosh85 keeping my fingers crossed that the new medication works - I’m sorry to hear things have been going so poorly and I hope you and your family are doing better soon!!! 

Thank you so much @Kim888 💕

@Shosh85 ,

I hope and pray that the new medication works for your son!  I'm so sorry that your son and your family have been going through this.  I hope that it helps to know how concerned that we are for you and your family.  You are in my thoughts and prayers, of course!  It's horrible that you, your son, and family are going through this.  Thank heaven that you have each other!  I hope that you do not feel alone.  We care very much about you.  You are a wonderful mother!   I am sure that you will be blessed for all that you do.

@tsavorite  You are so kind. Thank you so much for the sweet words ❤️

I’m so sorry for you all @Shosh85 and know your kiddos are so blessed to have you as their mom. Sending you prayers during this tough time and hoping the new meds will work. Don’t forget to take care of you too. 💞

Thanks so much @Sunnysmom, that really means a lot 💕

I am so sorry @Shosh85, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope this new medication helps🤞

Thank you so much @faeriegirl. 💕

@Shosh85 @I’m so sorry. My heart is breaking for you and your boy. I’m praying for the new medication works for him. It must be hard for you and your family. Hanging in there. 🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so very much @blackkitty2014 

@Shosh85 Oh, that sounds heart wrenching. I hope your son's new medication helps, and that he is able to return to a happier place ❤️

Thanks so so much @pocketvenus. Fingers crossed that this medication is the one that finally works 

@Shosh85 So sorry to hear you are going through this tumultuous time. It is heartwarming to hear you are facing this with compassion and ultimate care & love for your boy. *hugs*

Thank you @Guessgal. I really appreciate hearing that 💕

@Shosh85 you are an amazing Mama and I am so sorry for what you and your family have been going through over the past few months. Watching your child in pain is probably the worst thing I could imagine being a Mom. My heart goes out to you😔 Praying for you 💗

Thanks so much @eshoe. I think anyone who has kids wants nothing but happiness for them, so it's just hard not knowing how to do that. I live for the moments I'm able to make him smile. I just keep telling myself that things will get better and it won't always be like this. 

@Shosh85 @SportyGirly125 @lmaster many hugs ladies 💞

Thank you @Skunk12puzzola. All you ladies are just so wonderful ❤️

@Shosh85  I am so sorry to hear about your son. I can’t imagine how difficult it is for you. Happy vibes and I’m crossing my fingers that the meditation works so you can have your happy cuddly sweet son back. 

Thank you so much @ather. I just want see him happy, and I know we'll get to that point again someday, it's just been a very exhausting and painful ride.

@Shosh85, ohhh, girl!!! I have so much to say. Your boys are so blessed to have you as their mom (and you them). Sending you the warmest of hugs. I am keeping you and your family close to my heart, with thoughts and prayers for healing, and that the medication be exactly what your son needs. 

83E9A675-9E0E-45B2-AFC7-6C0907063DA9.gif

3,039 Replies
testing