Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

I am so sorry @Shosh85, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope this new medication helps🤞

Thank you so much @faeriegirl. 💕

@Shosh85 @I’m so sorry. My heart is breaking for you and your boy. I’m praying for the new medication works for him. It must be hard for you and your family. Hanging in there. 🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so very much @blackkitty2014 

@Shosh85 Oh, that sounds heart wrenching. I hope your son's new medication helps, and that he is able to return to a happier place ❤️

Thanks so so much @pocketvenus. Fingers crossed that this medication is the one that finally works 

@Shosh85 So sorry to hear you are going through this tumultuous time. It is heartwarming to hear you are facing this with compassion and ultimate care & love for your boy. *hugs*

Thank you @Guessgal. I really appreciate hearing that 💕

@Shosh85 you are an amazing Mama and I am so sorry for what you and your family have been going through over the past few months. Watching your child in pain is probably the worst thing I could imagine being a Mom. My heart goes out to you😔 Praying for you 💗

Thanks so much @eshoe. I think anyone who has kids wants nothing but happiness for them, so it's just hard not knowing how to do that. I live for the moments I'm able to make him smile. I just keep telling myself that things will get better and it won't always be like this. 

@Shosh85 @SportyGirly125 @lmaster many hugs ladies 💞

Thank you @Skunk12puzzola. All you ladies are just so wonderful ❤️

@Shosh85  I am so sorry to hear about your son. I can’t imagine how difficult it is for you. Happy vibes and I’m crossing my fingers that the meditation works so you can have your happy cuddly sweet son back. 

Thank you so much @ather. I just want see him happy, and I know we'll get to that point again someday, it's just been a very exhausting and painful ride.

@Shosh85, ohhh, girl!!! I have so much to say. Your boys are so blessed to have you as their mom (and you them). Sending you the warmest of hugs. I am keeping you and your family close to my heart, with thoughts and prayers for healing, and that the medication be exactly what your son needs. 

83E9A675-9E0E-45B2-AFC7-6C0907063DA9.gif

@itsfi Thanks so much Fi. It's too soon to tell, but we're really hoping this medication is different from the others.

@Shosh85 - I am so sorry for what you and your boys are going through!  Sending positive vibes ~~~ and best wishes your way!  I hope the meds work and that you can find counseling as well.  (((HUG))) 💖💖💖

@Titian06  Thank you so much for the well wishes!

That is a lot. You and your children will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am hoping that the new medication helps your son. I truly hope that you are finding some time, even if it is only for 10 minutes, to do something special for yourself. That is so very important. I cannot imagine how overwhelmed you must feel but it is obvious that you are a wonderful mother. 

Thank you @VganBeauty. I appreciate your kind words so much. Reading the words "wonderful mother" actually made me tear up a little because it's been hard to think of myself like that.

@Shosh85 you are a wonderful mother!!! Look at all the things you've tried, just to help your son!!! Do not forget all the effort you've put into this,,, it takes a powerful, strong and extremely loving mother to get answers,,, you are not giving up and there IS HOPE!!! 

3,012 Replies
testing