Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@eshoe  I will see if I can get any supplies this weekend. If I’m able I will definitely try. If I make some I’ll post pictures!!! 

Yay @ather would love to see what you come up with! 

@eshoe  So I planted a tomato slice and I have a sprout!! I actually planted 2 only one has come up so far but hopefully the other one will come up. So if your looking to start a tomato plant and you have a tomato it was so easy!! 

@ather that is so awesome!

@sprocketta  Thanks!!! I love gardening! I can’t wait for nicer weather so I can plant everything outside!!

That is so exciting @ather 🥰32DB5C35-A9AC-44B6-B951-C90215C604B7.gif

@eshoe  That is so smart of you!!! I thought about making some too but I haven’t had time to find any fabric yet!! So smart!!

Today my father died in Ecuador due to COVID-19. He was supposed to come visit in March, but then the travel restrictions started and he never made it back. I’m sharing this just to beg everyone that if you have loved ones who are older or have preexisting medical issues (my dad had heart and kidney problems) PLEASE make sure that they stay home and follow all the social distancing guidelines. Things are awful in the part of Ecuador where my father was, Guayaquil, and it breaks my heart that I wasn’t there for him. Keep yourselves and your loved ones safe.  I pray for everyone’s healthy and well being.  

@LCResz my heart goes out to you and your family. My deepest condolences.

@LCResz My condolences.

@LCResz  I am so sorry for your loss hon.

Oh my gosh @LCResz so very sorry for your loss!!! 😢

My heart goes out to you @LCResz . Sending you lots of love during this dark time, stay strong.

@LCResz  ❤️. Just... ❤️ 

I am so very sorry for your loss @LCResz . I am so sorry you couldn’t be with him. You are in thought and prayers.

@LCResz ,

I am so sorry that this happened to your father, and I'm also sorry for your loss.  I pray that you will be comforted.  Thank you for thinking to warn us.  I will take that warning to heart.

@LCResz I am so, so sorry to hear this terrible news. You are right - preventing as many deaths as we can is why we must all practice social distancing to the highest degree possible for each of us. Please stay strong, stay safe ❤️

@LCResz @Oh it is so heartbreaking. I am so sorry for your loss. Lots of love and prayers sending your way.

@LCResz   Oh, no!  My heart is broken for you.  Many prayers for peace. 

@LCResz  I am so sorry to hear. My prayers go out to you and your family. 

My heart goes out to you @LCResz for your loss. That is t...

My heart goes out to you @LCResz for your loss. That is truly devastating. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers and hope that the world can be rid of this horrible virus that has claimed numerous precious lives.
3,512 Replies
testing