Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@tsavorite same to you! thank you 🤗

Doing better this week and just wanted to send everyone a little gratitude today, thanks for everyone's contributions to the board 🙂

Maurice Harris for DiptyqueMaurice Harris for DiptyqueScreenshot-2021-12-07-at-17.45.40

There was a group gratitude thread awhile back and I'm sorry to have lost it and cannot seem to locate it through search. Might anyone know where it is?

These are such happy pictures and love the composition of the flowers! Thank you! @pocketvenus 

@pocketvenus this is amazing!!! You're so kind 💐

@pocketvenus, I’m very happy to hear you are doing better. 💖 Sending good thoughts and well wishes your way! 

Might this be the thread you were looking for? https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/Thankful-Grateful-and-Gracious-2022/m-p/6051839/high...

@itsfi Yes, this is the one, THANK YOU 💖💖💖

@pocketvenus, yaaaay! 🙌🏼 Happy I could help. 😃

@pocketvenus  ❤️

Awwww...You are so thoughtful, @pocketvenus !  Back at you!  (((HUG)))

Wish me luck as I get closer to pursuing my happiness.  After nearly a decade, I’m hanging up my green apron for good and moving on to an assistant manager position in a local salon! 
My workplace had been the biggest hinderance on my well-being.  I don’t think there’s any way that I’d be able to make it comfortable for me again— so, I’ve decided to make a change that is both terrifying and exciting. 

Congratulations and Best Wishes, @Nickelliebear1 !  I'm thrilled for you!

544fc7b7de7a10fc2fd8b17d9ad7ac3f

Congrats and best of luck! 🍀

Congrats @Nickelliebear1 @and lots of luck on your next work adventure !!! 

@Nickelliebear1 Congratulations on the new job!

@Nickelliebear1 Congratulations on the new job and following your dreams! ❤️ I hope you get everything you ever dreamt of out of your new career. 

Good luck @Nickelliebear1!

Good for you, @Nickelliebear1! Good luck! 🍀

Best wishes in your new endeavor, @Nickelliebear1 ! 💖💖💖  

@Nickelliebear1 All the best to you in your new role. I find that new beginnings are exciting and often scary aswell. Congratulations on having the courage to make a change for your well-being. I know i have have to make some changes in the past and it let me on the path i am on today. Positive vibes for your start! 🌟 💞🙏

@Nickelliebear1 I wish all the happiness and success on the new job. 

@dinadore Those are some great habits. I am trying to have a healthier lifestyle aswell. Everyday I learn something new. All the best to you on ypur healthy journey!

testing