Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@SportyGirly125 So glad your son and you were able to dodge the virus and glad that it has passed in your family <333

@pocketvenus Thank you.

Glad it’s over for you @SportyGirly125 , so tough! 

@Sunnysmom I finished cleaning/sanitizing my whole house and even did some donating and reorganizing.  The hardest part was separating the 2 kiddos.  My house isn't that big so I was afraid we might get it and the whole thing would reset again.

Oh misery @SportyGirly125 ! So hope not. 

I'm glad it's over, @SportyGirly125

@curlychiquita @Me too. I have been on cleaning mode and it feels so good to get rid of the germs. 

@SportyGirly125 Great news that your family is better!

@Mellmars1185 @Thank You. It wasn’t easy but glad I can move on and the kiddos can go back to school and see their friends. 

I'm so happy for you, @SportyGirly125 ! 🥳

@Titian06 @Thank You. I’m glad my daughter, husband and Mom recovered from it. At the same time one of my close friends and his family all got it pretty bad. Glad everyone is recovering. 

@SportyGirly125 yaaaaaaay!! So happy 😊

My daughter tested positive for COVID today 😞 she got it from school.  No one else has it yet but dang it…seriously trying to dodge this virus like dodgeball. 

@SportyGirly125Sorry your kid got Covid.  It is so hard (maybe even impossible) to avoid catching something that your kid has.  You can't really tell them to go quarantine themselves in their room for 14 days.  As much as I'm sure we'd all like to!  LOL  I hope she gets better soon and you and the rest of your family stay healthy.  Good luck trying to dodge it!

@itscarin my husband got it too 😞 So he has been taking care of my daughter. I have been taking care of my son and we have been trying to distance ourselves from them and masking indoors. It’s been a challenge with staying away and sanitizing things so my son and I don’t get it.  It’s been 7 days so far and seems like eternity. 

@SportyGirly125 dang!!! Hope she gets better soon!!! Hang in there

@lmaster @Hoping this ends soon. My mom just got COVID on Friday so this virus is definitely very contagious. 

@SportyGirly125 my dad and his girlfriend got it a couple weeks ago, my husband and I and one of my sons got it in February 😔 

I’m so sorry @SportyGirly125, hopefully it will be mild. My husband had it a few weeks ago. Luckily my son and I didn’t get it. We distanced as much as possible and I constantly sprayed Lysol. 

@faeriegirl Oh nooo...sorry it happened in your family too.  It was a pain trying to get him to wear a mask right now.  Telling him I would kick him out to stay with his Mom did the trick  They have a bigger house then us. 

I’m so sorry @SportyGirly125 , hope you don’t get it too and that it’s mild for you guys. 💞

testing