Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@Mellmars1185 @I’m so sorry to hear about your fur baby. It’s always so hard to lose family. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you so much. It has been a tough week. It is so true pets are family.

@Mellmars1185 They are.  Mine passed back in May 2018 after Memorial Day and I still have cry fests and get sad that she is gone.  People tell me to get another dog but I just can't.

@SportyGirly125 I know what you mean. Growing up I had four Golden Retrievers throughout my childhood. I still think about them with happy memories but also miss them so much and it still is a little raw. 

You have to do what is right for you. 

I am sorry for your loss of your pup. 

Thank you 🙏 @greeneyedgirl107 @curlychiquita 

I'm so sorry to hear that, @Mellmars1185. 💓

@Mellmars1185 - I am so sorry! 😪  Just remember, he'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. 🌈

@Titian06 Thank you so much ❤️ 🌈 🐈

It’s been a long 12 days but finally the whole family tested negative. Luckily my son and I never got it but it was rough. I’m ready to clean and sanitize the whole house. 

@SportyGirly125  Glad to hear everything is getting back to normal! That must be a relief!

@Shosh85 Thank you. So glad it’s over. 

I am so glad you and your son didn’t get it @SportyGirly125 ! 

@faeriegirl Thank you!  Me too.

@SportyGirly125 So glad your son and you were able to dodge the virus and glad that it has passed in your family <333

@pocketvenus Thank you.

Glad it’s over for you @SportyGirly125 , so tough! 

@Sunnysmom I finished cleaning/sanitizing my whole house and even did some donating and reorganizing.  The hardest part was separating the 2 kiddos.  My house isn't that big so I was afraid we might get it and the whole thing would reset again.

Oh misery @SportyGirly125 ! So hope not. 

I'm glad it's over, @SportyGirly125

@curlychiquita @Me too. I have been on cleaning mode and it feels so good to get rid of the germs. 

testing