Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@Samtian Thank you ❤️

@Mellmars1185 I am so very sorry. Losing a 4 legged loved one is never easy and I share your pain. You are in my thoughts - knowing that Wooie is in a better place where he's free to run around and frolic like no one's business and eat all the goodies that he wants helps so please try to hold onto that thought. I believe all of our beloved kitties and doggies wait for us to be reunited one day.

niki172_0-1658725727716.gif

@niki172 Thank you. That means a lot. I have been tryng to think of these thoughts that he is in a better place. Thank you for your thoughtfulamd kind words of support💓

@Mellmars1185 So sorry to hear about your beautiful cat. Wooie must’ve lived a great life cherished by you though 💔

@Guessgal Thank you! My fiancée got him before we met over 10 years ago and he was his third owner. The beginning with Wooie was rough but he ended up being the most loving cat. He always answered when you called him by name! I am happy we were able to give him a better life ❤️

I’m so so sorry for you @Mellmars1185 , never enough time with our fur babies. Hugs. 💞

@Sunnysmom Thank you 💞

@Mellmars1185 @I’m so sorry to hear about your fur baby. It’s always so hard to lose family. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you so much. It has been a tough week. It is so true pets are family.

@Mellmars1185 They are.  Mine passed back in May 2018 after Memorial Day and I still have cry fests and get sad that she is gone.  People tell me to get another dog but I just can't.

@SportyGirly125 I know what you mean. Growing up I had four Golden Retrievers throughout my childhood. I still think about them with happy memories but also miss them so much and it still is a little raw. 

You have to do what is right for you. 

I am sorry for your loss of your pup. 

Thank you 🙏 @greeneyedgirl107 @curlychiquita 

I'm so sorry to hear that, @Mellmars1185. 💓

@Mellmars1185 - I am so sorry! 😪  Just remember, he'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. 🌈

@Titian06 Thank you so much ❤️ 🌈 🐈

It’s been a long 12 days but finally the whole family tested negative. Luckily my son and I never got it but it was rough. I’m ready to clean and sanitize the whole house. 

@SportyGirly125  Glad to hear everything is getting back to normal! That must be a relief!

@Shosh85 Thank you. So glad it’s over. 

I am so glad you and your son didn’t get it @SportyGirly125 ! 

@faeriegirl Thank you!  Me too.

16 Replies
testing