Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@Sunnysmom My son and I are wearing a mask but my husband is being stubborn and refuses to wear a mask.  It's like he wants my son and I to get it.

Oh no @SportyGirly125 I can’t imagine he is. Maybe he’s just super frustrated that he got it and isn’t thinking clearly right now and doesn’t realize how tricky this is for you guys?!  I’m so sorry.  I constantly remind mine to wear his tho he knows and wants to. Ugh. Not dismissing yours at all either ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom He said he won't wear it and breathe in Covid air.  Ughhh.

Oh no @SportyGirly125 ! I agree, Lysol him!! (Guess he’s banished to another room then!)

@Sunnysmom 🤣

Oy, good luck and good health to the sporty household @SportyGirly125 

@danielledanielle Thank you. It’s going to be a long couple of more days. Wearing a mask inside my own house sucks especially for almost the whole day.  My husband is denying he has COVID even though the test showed positive. It’s even harder that he refuses to wear a mask inside to protect me and my son. He’s coughing and sneezing. Need to Lysol the whole house. 

@SportyGirly125 uughhhhh and oh nooooo

At first, I was like...explain how antibody test work, but that wont help because he's in denial.  Just Lysol him.  (I know that won't go over well, but it'll send a message)

@danielledanielle hahaha 😂🤣

@SportyGirly125 Ah dang it! I'm sorry, I hope it passes easy for her with no complications. 

@Samtian @She had a slight fever and sort of lost her voice. Not sure about loss of taste and smell. She’s been moody lately so she has to be feeling uncomfortable. 

@SportyGirly125 Dang it, poor baby. 

@SportyGirly125  Oh no. Sorry to hear. I hope she recovers fast!!

@ather @Thank you. We were doing so well dodging it. I was hoping she wouldn’t get it but both teachers got it and 3 other kids in her class. 

@SportyGirly125  Oh no. I hope the rest of your family stays healthy!! 

@ather @So far my husband and daughter tested positive and my son and I tested negative and have been wearing a mask and distancing ourselves from them. It’s going to be a rough 5 days but we will make it. Not with a lot of tears though. 

@SportyGirly125  Oh no. I know exactly how that feels. I was sick a few months ago and I tried to separate in my room and it was so hard. My little guy was so sad. So I makes around the fam and did that for a day before it was to hard. Lucky I wasn’t positive and no one else got sick but I know exactly how it feels to try and be distant from littles!! 

I'm sorry to hear that, @SportyGirly125. 😔 I hope she's better soon! 

@curlychiquita @Thank you.  Its going to suck for the next 5 days but we will get through it. It’s just hard working and also tending to the kiddos and making sure everyone is Keeping their distance. 

My sympathy and best wishes, @SportyGirly125 !  (((HUG)))

@Titian06 @I didn’t realize it when we all took the test but my husband’s had a faint line 😞 it’s just my son and I right now who still need to dodge it.  

1 Reply
testing