Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@heartsmyface - I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time!  I understand what you're going through.  My entire life, I was diagnosed as chronically depressed, but I knew there was more to it than that.  It wasn't until my 40s that I was diagnosed as bipolar.  Now that you have the correct diagnosis, you'll receive the correct therapy and treatment.  You'll eventually begin to feel better, but it will take time.  Hang in there!  (((HUG)))  💖💖💖

@Titian06   Thank you.  I’m glad you were eventually able to get properly diagnosed. I’m sorry you had a similar experience being treated for the wrong thing and not knowing why treatment wasn’t effective.   Best wishes on your journey.  I don’t mind it taking time as long as theres hope- which there is now. 

@heartsmyface I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, but I'm glad to know that you're seeking the help you need. I also got diagnosed with some issues when I sought help after my dad's death last year, and I feel like life makes so much more sense now that I know how my brain works. But I don't want to make this about me--just wanted to say that I know what that's like, and thanks for sharing your story!

@txcatx  awww i hope you’re doing and feeling  better now.  All the preexisting hidden issues come to the surface when your life is shaken up.  Then you’re expected to find a new balance but you were barely balancing before you lost an important part of that balance.  Ha does that make sense?  

@heartsmyface I am really sorry, especially that you have had to manage all of your life (almost) without the clarity you needed to help you properly sort things out for yourself. Kudos on getting the help you need, and for finding someone to help you along the journey. I hope you are gentle on yourself, and give yourself the time and space you need to continue to heal. Hugs from over here, too 💗💗💗  

@heartsmyface I've been thinking about you lately. I'm so sorry things got as bad as they have for you, but I'm also glad you were able to get help and connect the pieces and get an accurate diagnoses! 

@Samtian   Thanks:) 

Thinking of you @heartsmyface 💞.

@Sunnysmom Thank you.  

Warm hugs and loving thoughts sent your way, @heartsmyface!

GG hugs.gif

@itsfi   Thank you.   Hugs back!   And there’s a preconceived asd notion I had.  I LOVE hugs!  And if I enjoy hugs I just couldn’t be cause my son doesn’t enjoy hugs and it seems to be a common trait among other diagnosed people I’ve met on the spectrum.  

@heartsmyface, more hugs …

Everyone gets a hug.jpeg

@heartsmyface I am sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time but I am glad to hear you are finally getting the diagnosis you need and hopefully things will continue to improve now!!! Thinking of you!

@Kim888  Thank you.  Things are already looking up.  I just can’t believe it took this long to figure it out. 

@heartsmyface Awww....I just want to give you a hug.  Thank you for sharing something so private with us.  I hope that you get the help that you need to overcome this and I am so sorry for your losses.  I feel like we all have stuff going on and the pandemic didn't help any of it.

If you ever need to talk you know where to find me.

Hugs 🤗

@SportyGirly125 @Thank you, I appreciate that.   
In a way it’s a positive thing I burned out and couldn’t maintain the neuro typical mask I didn’t know I was wearing or I likely wouldn’t have sought out help and I’d still have this uncanny sense something was wrong with me.  At least I know what’s happening and know nothing’s terribly wrong per say.  My brain just works a little differently.  

@heartsmyface We love you just the way you are.  Perfect. 😘

spices.jpg

jojotastic-A-Golden-Hued-Thanksgiving-Floral-Centerpiece-DIY-6

Just wanted to wish everyone here a safe and healthy autumn. We've all been through a lot and I hope you are able to find the time and space to reflect on what has come to pass and I hope that you are still able to enjoy small pleasures or things to be grateful for. Sending healing vibes 💗

@faeriegirl @curlychiquita @Titian06 @blackkitty2014 Thank you for your kind words! We have really been in it for the long haul and a little kindness now can go a long way, I appreciate you!!! 💞🕯

Thank you @pocketvenus! This year has definitely been rough so I’m hoping it gets better soon for all of us❤️

5 Replies
testing