Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@pocketvenus, thank you. Yesterday, the day after the breakup, I did my makeup and honestly felt sooooo much better. ❤️

@FullCoverageBB 💄💅❤️

@tjffc@SportyGirly125@tsavorite@eshoe@faeriegirl, your kindness means the world to me. Thank you so much. I'm feeling better now. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Hugs for you, @FullCoverageBB !  I'm so sorry that this is so upsetting for you.  I hope and pray that this will work out for the best and that you will also be comforted❣️

@FullCoverageBB I am so sorry, you must be going through so many emotions right now. It may be hard to see at the moment, but maybe this is all happening to protect you from more heartbreak further down the road. But it hurts right now, and that is what matters. Hugs and prayers to you💗🌷

@FullCoverageBB Sorry to hear that happened.

@FullCoverageBB Sending hugs to you.

I am so sorry @FullCoverageBB ❤️AB846CDD-48C9-451C-B70A-E0AF7E2153E4.jpeg

Oh my god hunny I’m very sorry that’s what I call a dirty filthy rat he’s a disgrace he lost a great woman don’t ya worry sweetie you will find your Prince Charming very soon he is a fool or a shmuck ❤️🙏😻

@rosieluvshmoops, thank you!! What a very kind response. ❤️ 

We just got a indoor mask mandate starting tomorrow in LA County.  I believe that you should still wear a mask regardless if you are vaccinated or not but I know others beg to differ like my husband.  You can still get Covid especially the new Delta variant even though you are vaccinated.  We know someone that got hit with the Delta variant even when fully vaccinated.  The symptoms of course are not as severe as not being vaccinated but I think it's best to protect yourself.  Especially since we are not at 70% herd immunity.  Children under 12 are still at risk.

I agree @SportyGirly125 , I and my both older kids (16 & 12) are getting our second shots tomorrow and my husband is also fully vaccinated but our youngest is 9 so she can’t be vaccinated.
We can not let our guards down. If any of us catches virus and brings it home, we may not get sick but it will  put our baby in danger. I can’t wait for the time when vaccine is approved for younger kids as well. Being hearing people catching delta variant despite of being fully vaccinated.

@SportyGirly125  Oh no. I’m so sorry to hear. Hopefully it will get under control again so they can stop the masking again. Where I am has lifted the mask mandate but my family is still masking when out in public places around other people. 

@ather It has only been a month since everything re opened and the mask mandate was lifted and I already saw this coming 😞

@SportyGirly125  That’s probably the worst part! We stopped masks on July 1 but both of my jobs are in medical facilities so I’m still required to mask at work. But I see things going back to masking everywhere too. 

@SportyGirly125, this has been so hard on all of us. My state has had the mask *mandate* lifted since about June, but my mom thinks that they will be making it mandatory again soon. My parents and I are fully vaccinated, and my sister will be getting her's next Friday. This new Delta Variant is driving me nuts. My mom read a headline today that the US is now in the "pandemic of the unvaccinated". Which...it isn't wrong. A lot of my friends aren't getting the vaccine (due to political beliefs) so that is tough, as well. I pray that your husband stays safe in his office and that your littles don't catch this Delta Variant. 

@FullCoverageBB I feel like others states and counties will be following suite.  It's just when.

My Mom use to go out a little bit more when the state opened up last month but now is rethinking things.

This whole don't get my kids vaccinated reminds me of the parents who don't want to vaccinate their kids with the measle, mumps and rubella vaccine because they think it causes autism and developmental delays.  We need to protect our kids because honestly you guys need to be in school.  I am sorry but I have done the online learning for my kids and it is not as effective as being in a classroom.  Social distance them and have them wear a mask inside but get all the kids back in the classroom.

@SportyGirly125, you are so intelligent!! Yes, I agree 100%. I actually am homeschooled, but I have many friends who are literally just ON THEIR PHONES during online public school classes. This isn't how children should learn. At least in class, they have nothing better to do besides listen to the teacher and take notes. 

@SportyGirly125 I wish we had a mask indoor mandate. We have the honor system and you know that a lot of the people that claim to be vaccinated aren't. Simple math with the vaccine data shows that - just terrible.

@niki172 That is just sad.  I wish people would just protect themselves and others.

@SportyGirly125 I know. We lost a coworker earlier this year (before vaccines were more widely available) because his step daughter went to a party (that was illegal at that time) and brought Covid home with her. He wasn't even in the high risk category either which makes it even worse. I understand how great it feels not to wear a mask, and to also feel normal and wear a full face of makeup again, but this situation is just going to get worse if we don't either vaccinate or play by the rules. I'm fully vaccinated and I refuse to go to the mall because it's on the honor system and there's too many people there with no masks on it gives me a full on anxiety attack (and yes I still wear a mask if I'm going inside somewhere). People just don't care. It's like that party that had a little over 350 people at it that again was on the honor system of yes you've been vaccinated and 118 people came down with Covid from it. All the people that got sick (mostly teenagers and young adults) were not vaccinated.

testing