Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@niki172  I am so sorry to hear. I hope you heal fast and that kitty will get good news. Both of you are in my prayers. 

@niki172, aren't you just so strong? That all sounds so tough. Praying for you and sending you love. โค๏ธ 

I'm sorry all this is happening to you and your kitty, @niki172. I hope everything gets better for you soon. โค๏ธ

@niki172 Prayers and thoughts for you and your little kitty.

@niki172 I'm so sorry to hear about your toe and ankle.  I hope you have a speedy recovery.  Praying for your kity as well.

@niki172 @Iโ€™m sorry to hear that! No matter how much time you have with them, it never feels like enough :-(. Sorry to hear youโ€™ve been feeling poorly as well - hopefully you will be in the mend soon! 

@niki172 I'm so sorry about everything you are going through. My thoughts and well wishes to you. 

@niki172 - I'm so sorry about your toe and ankle and about your cat!  You and your cat are in my thoughts--sending positive vibes ~~~ as we speak!  I've been through what you're going through with your cat multiple times.  If you want to talk, feel free to PM me.  ๐Ÿ‘

@Titian06 thank you so much for the offer to chat ๐Ÿ’Ÿ. My poor kitty already has kidney issues (that are in check currently) and stomach problems. He's still very social/wants to be near me most of the time which is why this is hitting me so hard.

I've been in and out of being active on BIC but I'm doing pretty well right now. I've been ill off and on for quite a while now so it's nice to feel good!

@KehDee  Glad you are feeling better!

@KehDee, YAY!! Glad you're feeling better. Hey, feeling way less sad is a HUGE improvement. All the love and prayers you continue to feel good. โค๏ธ 

I'm glad that you're starting to feel better, @KehDee! ๐Ÿ’–

@KehDee - I noticed you've been on the board lately.  I'm glad you're feeling good--hopefully you will feel good for an extended period of time!  ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

BIC is such a caring community ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’— I want to share that my Dad has been discharged from the hospital and is headed home. He will have a home nurse checking in on him, which will be especially helpful as my Mom is still very weak herself. Thank you for the encouragement, it has helped me through a few very scary days. Hopefully the worst is now behind us!

I haven't been around so I'm sorry I couldn't offer support before, but I'm glad that things are moving in a positive direction now. Keeping you in my thoughts @eshoe 

Thank you very much, @KehDee. I am very grateful they are both better.

Thank you very much, @Kclen ๐Ÿฅฐ

That's amazing news! @eshoe 

Yes it is, @lmaster, I am very grateful.

I am so happy to hear about your dad!! Stay strong โค๏ธ

testing