Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@eshoe That's so great to hear! Sorry I missed your earlier post!

Awww @Samtian thank you but no need to apologize. How are you feeling these days?

@eshoe I've been ok.

That"s fantastic news!! @eshoe 🤗🤗🤗

It is @Buootiful, it is good to hear and now they just need to keep moving forward in the right direction. 

That's great, @eshoe! Best of luck to your mom and dad! 💖

It is @curlychiquita! Thank you very much:)

@eshoe  Aww I’m so glad that your parents are feeling better. I hope they both fully recover. Prayers for your family!

Thank you @ather, I am a little relieved and hope they continue to improve from here on out.

@eshoe @That’s good news. 

It is very good news, @SportyGirly125

Receiving BIC notifications has been a very big bright spot today!!! 

Just posting here because you all understand. My parents were both just diagnosed with COVID and my Dad is now hospitalized with pneumonia. Reports change throughout the day, and the most recent is that his oxygen levels are again in the 80’s. I last saw them in October. We dropped some things off for him at the hospital today, but of course no visiting. It is frustrating and heartbreaking, on so many levels. Thankfully the hospital is not overwhelmed and he is receiving good care. He has a flip phone with no texting capabilities...which is especially difficult now, as communication is sporadic. It’s hard on everyone.

@eshoe ,

Hugs! ❣️❣️❣️ My thoughts and prayers are with you and your parents!   I hate that you are a witness that the pandemic is not over yet, despite rumors to the contrary.  I hope and pray that your father and mother will both be better very soon.  The medical teams have learned a lot about treating COVID patients in the past year.  Separation from your loved ones when they are very sick is brutal.

Maybe your Dad will be able to talk to you on his flip phone.  I hope so!

@tsavoriteyes I am so, so grateful this at least happened at this point in time, after more has been learned about it and there are more options for treating it. 

My Dad thought he would be leaving the hospital after his infusion, so didn’t have a charging cord with him. That was one of the items in his little care package...thankfully those are pretty universal, too!

Thank you so much for your concern. I am hoping to hear some good news today.

I hope they recover quickly @eshoe ❤️🙏🏻

Thank you very much, @faeriegirl. Me too💗 

I’m sorry @eshoe . Praying for your parents speedy recovery 🌹

Thank you @blackkitty2014, for your prayer ❤️ That means a lot to me.  

@eshoe @Oh no! I’m sorry to hear that! That’s such a stressful time - I hope your parents have a speedy recovery ! 

Thank you, @Kim888. Time seems to move so slowly when you are waiting for anything, especially news. I am very hopeful, though!

I'm so sorry to hear this @eshoe , the lack of communication is difficult. I hope they both recover quickly Heart 

testing