Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@Samtian  I am so sorry. I really hope Bandit pulls through and is able to get surgery. I am here for you if you need anything!! 

@Samtian I am so sorry! Words can't express how deeply saddened I am to see this news 😥 stay strong for bandit!

@Samtian ,

I'm late in reading this today.  I thought that you were waiting for Bandit's tumor biopsy results after surgery last Wednesday.  I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through.  All the love and joy that we get from our pets gets some balance by these very hard times.  My heart goes out to you and to Bandit.  Sending you hugs.

@Samtian I am so sorry you and Bandit are going through this. We are here if you need us. 

Oh @Samtian, I am so sorry. What devastating news about Bandit. Sending you hugs and all of that gushy stuff-type thoughts. Hang in there. PM me if you need to☺️

Aw, @Samtian , that breaks my heart.  Good luck to Bandit! 💗

@Samtian Oh no, this is terrible news. I hope Bandit pulls through and is not suffering too much. Things have been really rough on you lately! 😢 Thinking of you and hoping things turn around soon. Please take care of yourself too ❤️

@Samtian oh no! I'm sorry to hear it wasn't the news you were hoping for! Thinking of you!

@Samtian - I am so sorry!  You and Bandit are in my thoughts!  (((HUG)))  

Doing some grocery shopping on Instacart and came across this at my local grocery store.

ABB3F87E-AA60-45AE-88BE-22CF4DEF4507.jpeg

 And if you don’t need 16 oz, you can get the smaller size in a squeeze tube!5E485A57-CB2E-4857-BDBA-27EABDE663A7.png

Guessing this has something to do with Sephora now available in IC?

Oh man... Marc Jacobs has gone downhill lol @eshoe thanks for the laugh!

Ha ha @missjeanie times have definitely changed from when MJ Daisy meant this

25E23C56-5D04-4733-B27A-689B350AB7D2.jpeg

@sprocketta @lmaster @ather 

@eshoe  omg!! How funny!

You can get just about anything online, @ather - even things you’d rather not get😉

@eshoe I would of thought I was delirious had I personally read this on the site!! 

Well I was so curious I had to check other sizes, @lmaster 😂 I was too scared to add it to my order!

At least it's not $80 sour cream 🤣 @sprocketta 

@lmaster That would require quite a potato... 😂😂😂

And a Costco-size bag of shredded cheese, @sprocketta @lmaster 🧀 

Tom Ford potato with Marc jacobs sour cream 🤣 @eshoe @sprocketta 

@lmaster Does it have Swarovski crystals in it? @eshoe 

testing