Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

So there I was being lazy and finally waking up Thursday morning/afternoon and I awoke with quite a big headache. I actually have constant headaches almost 24/7 so I wasn't too concerned, even though this one kinda hurt more than usual. Friday morning headache again and I start coughing. Great I'm getting the flu or cold or whatever is going around right now. But I also haven't really been interacting with people or going anywhere and at work I've mostly been out on the line by myself. Saturday morning, that wasn't fun waking up. Thought I wasn't feeling good because I made my lazy butt get up early and actually cook something for lunch. Get to the temp check at work 202.7.

Weird. I never ever get fevers. My body has been scorching to the touch before and it's normal temp. Two rechecks with a different one both at 99. Work tells me since my temp is fine they are still sending me home, I have a few covid symptoms, but it's going to be an occurrence. I was like...Anyways a few hours later HR says go get a rapid test at this location. I drive into town, have to pay the copay I couldn't afford anyways 😕 , and wait for the dr. Temp check was 96. I've had the covid test twice before, I really really hate that experience. 

Rapid test is taken different, thankfully, but still not a pleasant experience. Only takes 15 minutes! So there I was sitting playing on my phone. Thinking work is probably drawing up my pink papers, three negatives in a row, I must just want the time off. (Not true, lol not worth the test in my opinion.) The Dr said a stomach flu is also going around so we'll prepare for that next. Dr comes in and wouldn't you know it...blows me almost out of my chair telling me I'm positive for Covid. 

Hopefully I got it after work and didn't get my very very health riddled coworker.  I also am worried about my mom, who comes home from a trip on Monday.

@Samtian  Oh no. That’s so crazy. I hope things are getting better for you. 

yikes!! @Samtian I hope you are on the road to recovery!

How frightening @Samtian , sending prayers and well wishes for you all. Feel better! 💞

@Samtian   oh hun!  Thats so scary.  If you need anything at all send a dm.  ANYTHING.   What an awful situation to be sick and to be so worried about everyone else on top :(. Fingers crossed it was caught before it spread any further.  

Oh my gosh!!! @Samtian I'm so sorry!!! 😣 My thoughts and prayers for you and your family

Thank you so much everyone. Sorry it's a bit taxing just even getting on the computer or I'd reply to each of you. Unfortunately it was not possible for my mom to stay away. I also had to go to the hospital this last night/ early morning. Turns out I have a kidney stone as well.

Oh no, @Samtian 😪 I'm glad you're home!

@Samtian - I am so sorry to read that you have COVID and now a kidney stone!  I hope you will be feeling better soon.  Best wishes to you and your mom!  (((HUG)))  💖💖💖

@Samtian You don’t need to reply to me. I’m praying for you to recover quickly from both. Please take care 🌹❤️

@Samtian ,

Holy Cow!  That's adding insult to injury!  Did you get to go home?

@tsavorite Yes thankfully.

@Samtian, I hope you feel better soon and recover quickly! 💗💗💗

@Samtian I had a sinking feeling as I read through your post. I'm so sorry for this news. I hope your symptoms remain mild and you're able to easily isolate, eEspecially from your mother. Please take care and rest as much as you can!!!

abacus-card-ltd-card-get-well-soon-floral

@Samtian Take it easy and be kind to yourself. I hope you recover quickly.

@Samtian  I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon, and I wish you all the best

I am so sorry to hear that @Samtian, I hope you feel better soon.

I'm so sorry to hear you tested positive and hope you feel better soon @Samtian 

@Samtian ,

Could your Mom stay somewhere else for about 3 weeks to keep herself from getting COVID from you?

I don't know what my husband and I would do if one of us got COVID.  It would be almost impossible to isolate safely if we both stayed in our home.  You and your Mom are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

@Samtian I’m so sorry 😐 Please take good care of yourself and hopefully you feel better and get over this Covid soon. Sending you a whole lots of good vibes ❤️🌹

Feel better @Samtian. Maybe you could contact your mom and have her delay her return home. Sorry to hear about that.

testing