Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@curlychiquita Me too. The bruises and aches will heal.

@sprocketta I'm so glad you're all right.  It sounds like you have the right perspective.  Stay safe ❤️

@greeneyedgirl107 Thanks. I keep reminding myself of that while I ache. I will never forget the feel of that seatbelt stopping me from flying forward.

Glad that you are fine @sprocketta . Your situation made me put my situation in perspective to get out of my own head. I still have my health but I may be getting less money. 

@Loretta55 losing your job or going to part-time is a huge impact on your life and shouldn't be minimized. And the bruised use doesn't sound fun either. I'm just glad you got part-time.

@sprocketta I’m glad you are safe! And you’re right. Things happened and sometimes nothing you could do about it. That was scary. Again, I’m so glad you’re okay.🌹❤️

@blackkitty2014 Thanks. I am just so lucky. I keep telling myself while I feel the ache in my chest. I guess I need a car now that compliments Elson....👄

@sprocketta Hehehe true! I love red car but too chicken to get one.  My hubby likes to say it's a cop magnet!  Please pat yourself in the back as you survived such an ordeal!

I have had a rough couple of weeks. First while eating a delicious sandwich I heard a pop then a couple of cracks and I hurt my jaw. My dentist feels that I bruised my jaw. I am taking over the counter pain relief for the inflammation which is bothering my stomach. A few days after that incident I received a reduction in force email. Even after working 20 years at my company, I never thought that I would be in danger of possibly losing my job. My emotions have been all over the place since hearing the news. I finally received the email yesterday that I have been downsized to part time. A few of my coworkers received emails that they have been involuntarily furloughed. My job relies heavily on business travel which has been greatly reduced. 

@Loretta55 I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better ❤️ Sending love

Thank you very much @LilaMJ.

@Loretta55 ,

I hope that things will turn out for the best for you!  This is all so rough to go through.  Wishing better days ahead for you!

Thank you very much @tsavorite. I am looking forward to better days ahead.

@Loretta55 - I'm sorry to read that your work hours have been reduced to part time.  In today's economy, I would consider that better than furloughed.  I think once there is a vaccine, the social and economic situation will improve.  In the meantime, try to think positively!  Separately, I've had TMJ for decades and can empathize with your jaw issue.  The clicking/cracking noises and pain can be intense if I do something I shouldn't.  💖💖💖

Thank you very much @Titian06. I will be seeing my dentist in October and hopefully my jaw issues can be corrected.

Oh no @Loretta55, I hope there is some good news coming your way. Sending positive vibes and I'm here if you need to chat or vent. 💕

Thank you very much @ShortErica.

@Loretta55 I'm so sorry to hear that.  That is frightening.  Thinking of you ❤️

Thank you very much @greeneyedgirl107.

@Loretta55 my heart goes out to you!! Positive vibes sweet sweetness, stay strong

Thank you very much @lmaster. I am trying to remain strong .

1 Reply
testing