Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Thanks @lmaster Seriously! I was insanely lucky. It was just such a crazy incident.

@sprocketta one time years ago,,,I had the same thing happen,,I was about 2 hours away from home, but luckily I wasn't on a highway,, I was on country roads going about 60, my tire blew, thank goodness a retired sheriff was behind me and helped,, that was so scary,,I can't even imagine being on the highway!!!

@lmaster omg...I am glad the sheriff was there to help you.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 I was so appreciative,, my tire literally exploded, and hit my gas line and pulled it down,, so where you would open your tank to fill gas,,, mine was completely pulled down under the van

@sprocketta - I'm so sorry to read about your accident!  What wonderful friends you have!  It was great that someone stopped to help.  Feel better soon!  (((HUG)))  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 thank you. I was SO incredibly fortunate in a number of respects. I'm still aching but grateful.

Oh my gosh, my heart sank when I saw this. So glad to hear you are okay. I have been in an accident myself and was very lucky to not have broken anything or been too injured. Even though I was fine, I was very sore and have chronic back pain to this day so I hope if you wind up feeling very sore that you recover soon. In Canada where I live cases are very low so eating out is not bad but I can't imagine the added stress of having to go to a hospital and out to eat right now on top of this situation. It sounds like you have good friends around you to support you right now but virtual hugs from all of us on BIC! @sprocketta 

Thanks @sydtomato Sorry to hear you have chronic pain from your accident. That's awful! I am lucky I have good people in my life.

@sprocketta Oh no, this is all very scary. I am glad you are okay. Please be careful and heal up โค๏ธ

thanks @pocketvenus I'm working on it!

@sprocketta ,

I'm so glad that you weren't hurt worse!  That crash must have scared you to death!  Coronavirus dangers add a scary level to everything, too.  I'm sorry that you didn't see your Sister, but Wow!  You are alive!

You are having a lot of real-life experiences this year!  Your friends who gave you a ride home were God-sends!  Bless them!  It's good to know that you have friends like that.  

@tsavorite Thanks lady! It's been quite a year. I am working on making it up to them.

@sprocketta ,

They are probably also just so happy that you are okay!  Where was your doggie?

@tsavorite thankfully she was boarded for the weekend as I was supposed to be gone overnight. I'm SO glad she wasn't with me.

I'm really glad, too, @sprocketta !

Wow @sprocketta very scary for you plus not being close to home, so glad youโ€™re ok and got through it all. 

Thanks @Sunnysmom It's funny. When I moved away from Chicago last year my biggest concern was having an emergency or getting sick without my parents nearby to help. Now I've officially done both since moving out here so I guess I'm making it. I am definitely feeling better today than yesterday.

Oh thatโ€™s great @sprocketta so glad to hear it! I bet you do feel better now that you have experienced this stuff. With new experiences you do feel less fearful. You got this ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ.

@sprocketta omg...I'm so glad that you are okay.  What a horrifying story.

thanks @SportyGirly125 It was really terrifying.

@sprocketta  I am so sorry to hear about what happened, but I am so happy that you are okay. 

testing