Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Thanks @Anastasiya13 I am truly grateful I walked away.

@sprocketta I'm so so glad you weren't hurt seriously.

thanks @Samtian you are always so kind!

@sprocketta I'm always here for you!

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident but thank goodness you are okay @sprocketta. Stay safe!

Working on that now @ShortErica I think i can handle surface streets but nervous about highways. It's still theoretical as I have no car to test this out yet. I'm just happy to be in 1 piece.

Wow! I am so glad you are ok @sprocketta

Thanks @faeriegirl I'm glad too!

@sprocketta I'm glad that you're still alive to tell the tale. Some people aren't as fortunate. You could always replace a car, but you can never replace a life. I hope you get well soon!

@rosegoldlovely The ER doc told me the same thing. Thanks!

@sprockettaI'm glad you weren't hurt badly,the shock of an accident like that isn't easy especially when you are far from home,it's good you had a friend to help you get home.

@Seymore3 You're right. I thought it hut me that nigh but it really didn't. I'm really lucky the friend could drive me because I was freaking out on the ride back. There was no way I could have driven myself. I was terrified.

@sprocketta @Oh my gosh!!  Wow, you ARE lucky!  You’ve got an angel on your shoulder!   I hope you’re not too too sore over the next few weeks🙏🏻

@heartsmyface It was a 2 lane highway and somehow no other car was involved. I was shocked by that. As I crashed I was afraid I would be hit by someone else. Just amazingly lucky. And thanks. I have a super deep ache here but I'm icing and using hot water and it's temporary!

20200914_232158.png

@sprocketta  Awwww.  No doubt it’s sore.:(.   Thank goodness for seatbelts though.  That’s so fortunate there was a gap in traffic.  Like how but at the same time thank you world!  
Arnica tablets and topical arnica are wonderful for healing bruising and swelling.  May be of interest to you or something to look into.  

@heartsmyface Someone mentioned arnica to me tonight. Thanks for confirming that. I was really shocked no one hit me.

Wow, @sprocketta 😞 I'm so glad you're ok! 💓

@curlychiquita Me too. The bruises and aches will heal.

@sprocketta I'm so glad you're all right.  It sounds like you have the right perspective.  Stay safe ❤️

@greeneyedgirl107 Thanks. I keep reminding myself of that while I ache. I will never forget the feel of that seatbelt stopping me from flying forward.

Glad that you are fine @sprocketta . Your situation made me put my situation in perspective to get out of my own head. I still have my health but I may be getting less money. 

3 Replies
testing