Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

I’m glad you are getting some me time @SportyGirly125! Your flowers and succulents look so pretty💗

@faeriegirl Thank you so much 😊 

@sprocketta  thanks for starting this thread. I'm thankful and grateful I've been able to work from home. I'm a home body anyways, so I feel like this hasn't been as hard on me as some of my friends. I've witness some "less than pleasant" behavior from more than one of my friends and I'm telling myself that it's probably due to being stressed. I love coming on to BIC because of the positivity.  It's a great place to come and share some happiness. 

@AMK721  I agree. I love how nice and positive everyone on BIC is!! I definitely come on here when I’m having a hard day to be able to smile!

@AMK721 honestly I felt this thread connected me more to other people on BIC. In the middle of the craziness and uncertainty, I know there are nice people on these boards with me.

@sprocketta I agree. I used to be on the message board all the time, then I changed jobs and just didn't have the time. Now that the world is how it is, I have the ability to get back here now. I've remember a lot of BIC friends names and noticed a few missing. What happened to Veronika23?

Just posting an update. After a restful weekend,I realized yesterday that I feel mostly back to normal. I worked a full day today. I'm exhausted, but very happy. I've told myself I would do something special for myself after getting through this. Next month is 6 months in NC for me. I've got my eye on a necklace and money coming from Rakuten to go towards it. Mostly though...I just want to go pass out. Thanks for all the support folks.

@sprocketta ,

Great News!  I hope that you have continued to get better and better!

So glad you are feeling better @sprocketta. I hope you can get a chance to get some rest - you deserve it. Can't wait to see your necklace.

I haven't been able to be on the boards too much, but I'm so sorry you were so sick. That sounds miserable. It would be interesting to see what a serology-based test would show (though I think they are used more so for research purposes currently).

@PrettyPaint thanks! I do want to get an antibody test. I am waiting for them to be more accurate.

@sprocketta so happy to hear things are improving. Go gentle on yourself, the fatigue from sickness is real and can feel so debilitating. Working a full day is extraordinarily impressive, too!! Hugs to you ❤️

@sprocketta   So good to know you are feeling good and yes totally go for the necklace, you deserve it. 

@sprocketta Thanks for the update - glad you are feeling better!! 😄

Glad to see that you are feeling better @sprocketta! You do deserve a special treat for all that you have had to endure. 

@Loretta55 you've really been there for me and i appreciate it a lot kind lady!

❤️ @sprocketta !

@sprocketta  You totally deserve a treat after being through everything you’ve gone through!! I’m glad your doing better!! Can’t wait to see the necklace on you!!! 

Thanks @ather you're such a doll.

@sprocketta You go girl! I’m so proud of you. You’re totally deserved that pretty necklace. I’m eyeing one myself 😘

@blackkitty2014 thanks dear lady. I've been looking for an excuse to buy it for quite a while. I hope you find something nice for yourself.

@sprocketta, I hope each day is better!

1 Reply
testing