Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Thanks @ather you always have such an upbeat positive attitude.

Oh my gosh @sprocketta that is so scary!! I'm so sorry you had to go through that,,, I'm proud of you for staying positive and getting better!! Virtual social distancing hugs for you!!! 💓

Thanks @lmaster I could use a hug! 

Oh my gosh @sprocketta that is so scary!! I'm so sorry you had to go through that,,, I'm proud of you for staying positive and getting better!! Virtual social distancing hugs for you!!! 💓

@sprocketta @I’m glad you are feeling better and your job was flexible with you. 

@SportyGirly125 thanks. Me too.

@sprocketta you have been going through so much, with health and the stress of your work-so many hugs going your way! If that test is anything like the flu test (which it sounds like it is), it is absolutely awful. I witnessed my daughter have it when she was in the ER a few years ago, and they put a straight jacket-type apparatus on her prior to administering it. It made me nauseous to watch, cannot imagine having it😢

Recovery might seem long and some days, emotionally overwhelming. I hope Joy is a comfort to you and recognizes you need extra cuddles right now. You are so kindhearted and your thought of others has been such an encouragement to me. Hugs to you and please remember to be extra gentle with yourself as you heal💕

@eshoe you are such a sweetheart. They did the flu test as well. The covid test is worse because of the 10 second wait. They tell you not to cough on them while they do it so I was coughing and try to block it. I'm sorry your daughter had to go through that. You have been really kind to me as well and I appreciate that a lot. Joy is not a snuggler but she's still good company. I hope you can get the IG you want soon. I know the pandemic derailed that plan.

Oh @sprocketta I can't imagine. I am glad to hear you a feeling better. Thank you for sharing.

@sprocketta, I'm glad you're starting to feel better!  I hope everything gets better with working soon.

Thanks @curlychiquita I just feel like I want my life back.

@sprocketta So sorry to hear that! Glad you are on the mend. That test sounds absolutely horrible. 

@Samtian thanks lady.

Oh wow, @sprocketta.  I'm so sorry that it sounds like you've REALLY been through it lately.  I want to be praying for you--you've had a rough go and I hope that things start going better.  Please take care of yourself!

@CookieGirl1 thanks. It's been rough but things are looking up. Your support means a lot.

@sprocketta I'm glad that things are at least starting to go better.  I really have prayed for you since I read your post and I hope that you continue to feel better.  Lots of love, girl!

@CookieGirl1 Thanks dear lady. I start working in about a half hour. I'm nervous and excited. I've been up the last 2 days without naps and it's been difficult. I was in bed at 7pm. Your kindness makes me feel so fortunate.

I'll be thinking about you today, @sprocketta!  Hopefully today won't be TOO long for you; I'm sure that it IS hard even thinking about going back to work after everything you've been through but I'm glad that you're at least feeling *slightly* well enough to return.

I’m so glad you are recovering @sprocketta, I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks @faeriegirl 

@sprocketta This is scary, I hope HR can help you keep your job. And that you are back up to 100% soon ❤️

Gett-well-soon-with-floral-pattern-600x600

10 Replies
testing