Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

This is absolutely beautiful,  @heartsmyface!  Amazing job!

@curlychiquita thank you.  I’ve always wanted a pink princesse room.  Satisfying my inner six year old girl here! 😜

That looks fantastic @heartsmyface!💕

@faeriegirl  Thank you!  💕💕💕  I was so afraid it would look tacky but I think once I add some brass and art it will be beautiful. 

@heartsmyface so so pretty!!! I love that wire hearts shelf, are those Laduree petals!? 

@MissPuff They are!  I had nail polishes up there before. 55D467E0-1822-4E70-8D3B-1B8DCF585227.jpeg

@heartsmyface @That’s so cute!!! Good job !

@Kim888   Thank you:). 

@heartsmyface if you feel the need to do some more anxiety painting and would like another room (or two...or three) to "beautify", I could definitely help you out with that 😂. Sign me up! 

@CookieGirl1   Hahaha, I’m running out of steam after one little room.  I started putting gold on the door before realizing the white paint already on it is terrible and peels off with painters tape.  I’m waiting for a sunny day to bring the doors outside to paint them properly.  The little obstacle is dampening my ambition.  

@heartsmyface You look like you've been ambitious so far :).  Enjoy your new oasis.

@CookieGirl1  Thanks!  If I get a second wind I’ll let you know;) 

Oh my gosh, @heartsmyface, that's absolutely beautiful! You did a fabulous job and it's seriously looks amazing 💖

@CookieGirl1  Thank you.  I feel so handy!  I haven’t ever had an interest in interior decorating- or maybe I just never thought I had an eye for it, but I’m glad it’s turning out. 

that looks great! @heartsmyface  and I bet gold would look nice too, to match your desk.  be sure to keep us updated! 😉

@treestar86 @Will do!  It’s funny I was completely against the gold on the vanity for a good year or so.  It’s grown on me and is actually going to work really well with my plans.  (Hopefully🤞

@heartsmyface  I love it!  It's so fancy, I thought it was a hotel at first, lol...I was going to say how nice it looked, and then when you mentioned gold trim I thought ooh, that'll really tie it together! hehe 😛

@treestar86 The empty room you mean?  Yeah I can see it.  :D. Too bad there’s no room service.  

@heartsmyface Looks fantastic!!

@pocketvenus  Thanks.  I feel

so accomplished.  Debating whether or not to paint my closet as well.  It would be a real commitment pulling everything out. 

@heartsmyface No time like the present!

testing