Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

I love your positive outlook @curlychiquita & I pray that you all stay healthy during this challenging time!  Lots of love to you & your family!

Thank you, @mrsmouse! ๐Ÿ’•

@curlychiquita  Aww Iโ€™m so sorry.  I hope your son stays safe. 

Thank you, @ather! โค

Thank you, @ather! โค

You are so amazing @curlychiquita  I admire your positivity. Hang in their Mommy!

Thank you, @fatimamummy! You, too! ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you, @fatimamummy! You, too! ๐Ÿ’•

Hang in there, @curlychiquita .

I will! Thank you, @CookieGirl1!

I will! Thank you, @CookieGirl1!

@curlychiquita, Thanks for bringing perspective to everyo...

@curlychiquita, Thanks for bringing perspective to everyone's world. Sounds like you have done a fabulous job of keeping your son safe, keep it upโฃ

Thanks, @Luvstravel! ๐Ÿ’“ It's actually a lot less dramatic...

Thanks, @Luvstravel! ๐Ÿ’“ It's actually a lot less dramatic living it than it sounds talking about it (well, except the first two months). The last visit was the most stressed out I've ever seen his doctors, and we've been going there a long time.

I hope you guys stay safe @curlychiquita!

Aw, thanks, @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿ’“

Aw, thanks, @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿ’“

You have so much care for others @curlychiquita. Hopefully the rest of us appreciate what you've had to handle the past 7 years.

That's really sweet of you, @ShortErica. I really appreci...

That's really sweet of you, @ShortErica. I really appreciate how much we support one another during difficult times. ๐Ÿ’–

@curlychiquita Way to find the silver lining!  Hope you guys stay safe. 

Thank you, @itscarin! โค

Thank you, @itscarin! โค

My sister works for Humana and received this chart. Thought I would share.IMG_6111.jpg

Thanks for sharing @sprocketta!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@sprocketta I got a cold about a week ago combined with the olโ€™ seasonal allergy pick up... and Iโ€™ve been referring to these sorts of charts at least once a day because Iโ€™m paranoid. Iโ€™ve never had a fever or a cough, but I keep having to reminding myself my running nose and sneezing are NOT symptoms ๐Ÿ˜…

@alexasteph - I'm right there with you!  My allergies picked up last week just as the pandemic hit my state.  I'm glad I saw that chart online earlier in the week.

@alexasteph Sounds like me in February! I had a gnarly sinus infection and then lots of resulting post-nasal drip a couple of weeks ago (with the delightful cough to go with it!) and I spent the entire time second-guessing if I was positive! Never mind that my sinus issues happen EVERY YEAR like clockwork and I know exactly what it feels like, this whole COVID-19 has everyone on edge.

testing