Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

• It's the time of year, my vivacious Venuses:

Post your V-Day picks,

share your favorite flicks,

be sure to give your fellow BIC fam some clicks ❤️.

Indulge in lots of choco-lates

(but not too much, you may get sick).

Post your delightful decor V-day pics!

Come here daily - for your BIC lovefest and beauty fix!

Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png

*****UPDATE****

• Get Valentine's Day gifts fast with Free Same Day Delivery**starting on 2/9! Use code FREE4VDAY. Offer ends 2/14 at 1PM EST. **Exclusions/terms apply.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

It is sad @Sunnysmom because I just did them but I left the house pristine (I have people coming, that’s why I didn’t have a choice) 😅 But I love stamping, so now I will have a new canvas to do another Valentine’s mani. You always have to focus in the positive! 😁

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

Wowza @Saradestin! These are absolutely stunning!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Thank you so much @itsfi gorgeous! I am constantly looking at my nails 😂

@danielledanielle eee this is the cutest thread! i have so many ideas of fun things to post here 🙂

Yaya! Looking forward to all of them @cianni ! 😃

@cianni, can't wait!

@danielledanielle ‌‌‌😍‌‌‌ your rhymes! ‌‌‌😍‌‌‌

Great thread idea‌‌‌💕‌‌‌‌‌‌💖‌‌‌‌‌‌💝‌‌‌

I went to the dollar store and got a ton of stickers and cute cards and heart shaped boxes to put Valentines day gifts in this year. They will be so cute! I even found my hubby a Valentines themed back scratcher lol ‌‌‌😆‌‌‌ 

That’s too cute @CynthieLu , great ideas and yikes I had better get on it! 🥹These def are well timed! Thank you so much @danielledanielle ! 🥰

I love the gift for your hubby @CynthieLu ! Mine would not accept any tool to replace my nails; they are the best back scratcher 😜 but he looks like he has been fighting with a cat after I finish! 😹

@CynthieLu  Aww I love this!! I need to do something like this for my hubby!!! 

Thank you!

Heh, @CynthieLu , that's a unique find.  Aww, those valentines sound so cute 💗

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here!

CorgiMommy_0-1674685503081.png

New Valentine's Day sweater from Macy's.  I love it!

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here!

Hearts are always a good idea @CorgiMommy , so fun! 😍

This looks cute and comfy @CorgiMommy😍

@CorgiMommy  It’s perfect! I love it!!! 

This is sooo sweet, @CorgiMommy, It's perfect efect for Valentines 💝 

Super cute @CorgiMommy !

@CorgiMommy very cute!  I'm a sucker for fun V-day clothes.

That's cute.  And honestly, it's cute all year round @CorgiMommy 

That’s so cute @CorgiMommy ! ❤️❤️❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png
  • PXL_20230124_032834983~4.jpg
  • CorgiMommy_0-1674685503081.png
  • 58EADD2E-1E8B-4295-AA39-8C185BD9DE43.jpeg
  • 3E906D2A-D4E2-41EB-BEEE-D8CA064AF340.jpeg
  • 2.8.2023 Haul - MAC VDay lippies (from 2022).jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120453454.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120424200.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_121111231.jpg