Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here! *Updated 2/6*

• It's the time of year, my vivacious Venuses:

Post your V-Day picks,

share your favorite flicks,

be sure to give your fellow BIC fam some clicks ❤️.

Indulge in lots of choco-lates

(but not too much, you may get sick).

Post your delightful decor V-day pics!

Come here daily - for your BIC lovefest and beauty fix!

Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png

*****UPDATE****

• Get Valentine's Day gifts fast with Free Same Day Delivery**starting on 2/9! Use code FREE4VDAY. Offer ends 2/14 at 1PM EST. **Exclusions/terms apply.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here!

@CorgiMommy Very festive and fun! ❤️

Re: Happy Valentine's Day, BIC! Share your vibrant and vivacious V-day fun here!

This is my attempt at an artsy photo, Kissin Kutie, 🔥🔥💄

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fenty Icon The Fill Semi-Matte Refillable Lipstick Kissin' Kutie 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fenty Icon The Case Semi-Matte Refillable Lipstick Red 

PXL_20230124_032834983~4.jpg

@danielledanielle - Did you have any problem with your red Fenty case?  After putting the lipstick in and closing it, I popped it out, but it wouldn't come out.  It was stuck good!  I tried everything to pull out the lipstick base.  I was finally able to get the lipstick out when I used one of those rubber grippy things you use to open stuck jar lids.  Now I'm afraid to use the case. 😟

@Titian06, I mean, I've smooshed my lipstick twice because I didn't remove the clear cap before inserting into the bottom.  Which is one me.  Another time I got the bottom stuck into the case (That was hubbs fault -- I did it, but he distracted me).  A nice hard thwack on the carpet and it was free, so the short answer would be yes but not with the red.  The berry one, the twisting mechanism was less smooth, but other than that, not a problem..I do have all the cases (minus the really expensive Swavaroski one 😑) and have been able to adjust, so don't be too put off/nervous. I'm basically 3/6 for successful installs.

Perfect placement for the fire “Y” it looks like @danielledanielle ! Lovely color for you. You’ve really got the talent for the rhymes too! 🥰

@danielledanielle  Ahhh love this pic!!! This lippie will be perfect for Valentine’s Day! 

I love it @danielledanielle! It looks like the Y on Fenty is on fire 🔥😍😍😍😍

@danielledanielle Beautiful Valentine's picks

Yay! This is so cool @danielledanielle ! 😃

Thank you @Saradestin ,

Although, I think you mean 🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️

Exactly @danielledanielle! You got it! 😁

Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png
  • PXL_20230124_032834983~4.jpg
  • CorgiMommy_0-1674685503081.png
  • 58EADD2E-1E8B-4295-AA39-8C185BD9DE43.jpeg
  • 3E906D2A-D4E2-41EB-BEEE-D8CA064AF340.jpeg
  • 2.8.2023 Haul - MAC VDay lippies (from 2022).jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120453454.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_120424200.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230211_121111231.jpg