Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Happy Valentine’s Day 2022: Share your Plans, Looks and Decorations looks for V-day fun!

IMG_3022.jpg

YAY! It's almost Love Day again!!! Check out last year's thread from @TeamBIC !!!!!Happy Valentine’s Day 2021: Share your plans for V-day fun! !!!

A Perfect Pout, Yummy Dinner or Homemade Heart; share your Valentines Day looks, Plans and Decorations!!!! Happy Valentines Day!!!

And for more Valentines daily fun check out BIC's 2022 Countdown to Valentine's Day/Galentine's Day!!! 

IMG_3024.GIF

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day 2022: Share your Plans, Looks and Decorations looks for V-day fun!

I don't celebrate Valentine's Day.  Last weekend I went to my mom's house and she surprised me with homemade heart-shaped sugar cookies frosted in homemade red icing!  Mom's cookies are always the best! 🥰

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day 2022: Share your Plans, Looks and Decorations looks for V-day fun!

@Titian06  I would love some of those- enjoy!!

Those sound delicious @Titian06 and best because they are your mom’s! 

Oh I’m so jelly @Titian06 . Mom cookies are truly the best ❤️

@Titian06 @That’s so nice !

@Titian06 Awww…how sweet. Got to love homemade cookies from Mom. 

Happy valentines to everyone!!!! Hope everyone has a fantastic day wether alone or with anyone. Since it lands on a Monday I will go to work, go home, feed my cats and watch tv. My daughter is at university so it’s just a me day 💕💕❤️❤️

Happy Valentine's Day to you,  @idanyd !  That actually sounds very nice!  Have a great day!

@idanyd  Thanks- you too! A "just me" day sounds pretty good to me.

@idanyd - It's just me and the cat too.  I'll also be working, but at least I telework. 🤷‍♀️

Cats and tv - that’s a great evening ❤️  @idanyd  I hope work goes well and it’s a great peaceful evening.  

@idanyd I’ll be working as well - it is a bit odd with it on a Monday and the day after the super bowl this year !

Sadly (or happily, depending on how you want to see it) we will be working the whole day so there won’t be any special celebration. We may drink a glass of wine at the end of the day to make it at least different than other days but we haven’t planned anything. We don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day anyway (at least on a “regular yearly basis”) We just love each other and the ones around us deeply every single day. 😊 But that doesn’t mean that we don’t use it as an excuse to go out for a drink tomorrow night 🤔

So, we usually try to go to dinner, but this year? I don’t know! I will probably do a fun Valentine’s Day look tomorrow when I’m out running errands. I did make a little purchase or two to treat myself, and I also got a few cute little makeup items for my best friend and her daughter, my goddaughter! They will be late since I have to wrap this weekend and send out Monday, but better later than never I reckon! I may catch up with some friends for Galentine’s Day and drink some wine (a day early on Saturday)! I very much missed being in the Galentine’s exchange but also am slammed at work and various other life events have taken a toll and a ton of time lately, so it was the right decision this time! Happy Galentine’s and Valentine’s Days everyone! 

Happy Valentine's Day, @sister13 !  Enjoy a relaxing evening!

Hope this year is easier for you @sister13 .

Happy Valentines’s/Galentine’s @sister13 ! Enjoy the celebration (in advance) and don’t forget to share your beautiful makeup look with us!! 

We usually don’t ´officially’ celebrate Valentine’s Day.  Normally we make heart shaped pancakes the morning of, (pancakes are a love language around here) and some flowers and I’ll strew a few heart themed decorations around (that change almost daily) for my personal enjoyment. 

12E2E93A-8617-4FEF-98FF-635DC8AC01E9.jpeg

Yum a special pancake breakfast sounds great @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface We don’t celebrate it either. Some years we have gone out if it was on a weekend, some years we have bought gifts to each other if we needed something, but must we just spent the day like any other, full of love for each other! 🥰🥰🥰

Happy Valentine's Day BIC!

I don't really celebrate Valentines Day per se. My birthday is shortly after it so I sort of just gradually ramp up to celebrate all month long 😄

However, this year I will be using one of my favourite new finds to enjoy a perfect Valentine's pout because the past few years of mask wearing really put a damper on my lippie collection.

I recently discovered MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Seal 0.4 oz/ 11 g and it has literally been the best thing I've purchased so far this year. I can apply it over any lipstick and it doesn't budge or wear off but also doesn't give me dried out lips like a lot of other sealing products do. It seems to do a pretty good job if you're smooching up a storm, too 😉

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • IMG_3022.jpg
  • IMG_3024.GIF
  • 43374F7E-1300-4BF3-AE3D-8B656C7619CD.jpeg
  • 12E2E93A-8617-4FEF-98FF-635DC8AC01E9.jpeg
  • 8EFA1812-2D58-4077-9FB4-6432849EC755.jpeg
  • 41564B74-DE35-48E5-B669-086705102FCD.jpeg
  • BE389AC7-B0CD-4BFB-9AAD-AC2DDD807150.jpeg
  • 05452A36-1871-4201-8D78-981B415A1379.jpeg
  • 45D5B2CD-7285-4799-9B00-6316D07AEC8D.jpeg