Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Happy Saturday questions!!

Hope everybody's having a great weekend so far! Smiley Happy

1. What's the most recent movie you cried at?

2. What's your favorite kind of pizza?

3. Are you a morning person or an evening person?

4. What was the last song that got stuck in your head?

5. If you could travel to one city this weekend, where would you go?

Okay, here's my go at them!

1. What's the most recent movie you cried at? I finally watched Les Miserables (the new one with Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway) last night and it seriously might have been the most I've ever cried at a movie. Fantine singing "I Dreamed a Dream", Javert pinning his medal on Gavroche's body, the failed revolution, Jean Valjean dying and all the dead people singing and being all inspiring . . . *goes off into a corner and sobs*

2. What's your favorite kind of pizza? Probably my favorite has tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, onions, and lots of cheese. Mmmmmm Smiley Happy Pepperoni is good too.

3. Are you a morning person or an evening person? Definitely an evening person. I dislike getting up in the morning!

4. What was the last song that got stuck in your head? Since I watched Les Miserables, various songs from it have been running through my head. "Red and Black" is currently playing on a nice little endless loop Smiley Very Happy

5. If you could travel to one city this weekend, where would you go? Hmmm, that's tough because there are so many places I'd love to go! If I had to pick, though, it would probably be London.

Re: Happy Saturday questions!!

1. The last movie I cried in was Don Jon. I know, I know, but the ending was so sweet! I wasn't sobbing or anything, just got a little teary-eyed Smiley Happy.

2. BBQ Chicken Pizza!

3. Definitely an evening person. I hate waking up early for work/school. I feel so much more productive at night when it's quiet!

4. "Broken Box" by Queens of the Stone Age Heart

5. Waikiki in a heartbeat!

1. What's the most recent movie you cried at? I made one of my friends watch the first Harry Potter movie last night (she'd never seen it!) and the same scene gets me every single time: when Harry sees his parents for the first time in the mirror of Erised. :-/ 

....and now I'm at the end of Amadeus and getting teary again. I'm such a cry baby, lol.

2. What's your favorite kind of pizza? any kind of cheese or veggie

3. Are you a morning person or an evening person? definitely, definitely an evening person!

4. What was the last song that got stuck in your head? Maybe This Time

5. If you could travel to one city this weekend, where would you go? First city that comes to mind is Milan. (I'm trying very hard to plan a trip to Italy next year. I hope it happens!!)

1. Oh gosh this is super embarrassing, but Click. That movie is SO sad. Don't let the fact that it's an Adam Sandler movie fool you. Bawled like a baby. But the ending is good so...it's not a total loss. 

2. Basic cheese is always yummy, but I'm also a fan of more obscure pizzas like ones with corn, cilantro, and squash. 

3. Evening!

4. Hmm haven't had one stuck in my head in a while.

5. New York?

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats