Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Happy Saturday questions!!

Hope everybody's having a great weekend so far! Smiley Happy

1. What's the most recent movie you cried at?

2. What's your favorite kind of pizza?

3. Are you a morning person or an evening person?

4. What was the last song that got stuck in your head?

5. If you could travel to one city this weekend, where would you go?

Okay, here's my go at them!

1. What's the most recent movie you cried at? I finally watched Les Miserables (the new one with Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway) last night and it seriously might have been the most I've ever cried at a movie. Fantine singing "I Dreamed a Dream", Javert pinning his medal on Gavroche's body, the failed revolution, Jean Valjean dying and all the dead people singing and being all inspiring . . . *goes off into a corner and sobs*

2. What's your favorite kind of pizza? Probably my favorite has tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, onions, and lots of cheese. Mmmmmm Smiley Happy Pepperoni is good too.

3. Are you a morning person or an evening person? Definitely an evening person. I dislike getting up in the morning!

4. What was the last song that got stuck in your head? Since I watched Les Miserables, various songs from it have been running through my head. "Red and Black" is currently playing on a nice little endless loop Smiley Very Happy

5. If you could travel to one city this weekend, where would you go? Hmmm, that's tough because there are so many places I'd love to go! If I had to pick, though, it would probably be London.

Re: Happy Saturday questions!!

Ah, bvnny, wasn't The Place Beyond The Pines incredible! Yes, this movie, for sure.

2. What's your favourite kind of pizza?

Simplicity is best for pizza for me. So a margherita pizza is my fave.

Morning.

I tend to cycle through a few song in my head, but my coworker sang "Safety Dance" as he left the office yesterday and that's stuck.

London, UK. Always London.

Highlighted

I bought it the second it was on dvd and made all my friends watch it, kleenex was provided. And I just started singling safety dance in my head, thanks Smiley Tongue

Such a gorgeous movie, the composing with it is incredible! I am glad you liked it!

And ahhhh so sorry about Safety Dance! So catchy!

I'm not the kind of person that sheds tears easily but I think that the last movie I got choked up from was Grave of Fireflies. It's amazing and I would recommend it to anyone but it's the sort of movie that I can only watch once because that sort of sadness really stays with you for a while.

2. What's your favorite kind of pizza?

I like my pizza thin! It's a NY thing I suppose, but otherwise, I love the classic pepperoni or I'm also fond of sundried tomatoes, chicken and broccoli. 

Both! I wake really early (4am, yikes!) so I'm a morning person but I also like evenings. 

Paloma Faith's 30 minute Love Affair. 

Venice! It's been on my list since I was a teenager and I'm still saving up money to go there Smiley Happy 

OMG Graveyard of the Fireflies is so depressing. Less of a cry, more of a I'm going to go drown myself now movie. XD So good but definitely not for children. Love all things Ghibli.

1.Steel Magnolia's just last night.

2.Cheese Pizza (YUM)

3.Both I suppose I'm always going morning and evening.

4. I have just a medley rolling around in there.

5.No where I'm too tired to travel any where this weekend.

RE - I have just a medley rolling around in there.

LOL!  Smiley Happy

My mind stays on so many different things I don't ever just have one thought or song happening for too long.

That is so true Smiley Happy I often have several songs stuck simultaneously in my head!

1- Wreck-it-Ralph last weekend.  I don't watch too many movies that are girly, crying type movies.

2- Pepperoni is my favorite

3- I'm more of an evening person.

4- yesterday I was wining "Brown Eyed Girl" because it was the song playing on my alarm.  Today it seems to be "Take Back the Night". 

5- logical choice is Houston to see my nieces.  Fun choice would be Dublin, Ireland. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats