Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Happy Galentineโ€™s Day, Sephora!

Hello BIC! Iโ€™m starting a thread to share some love to and from Sephora and to all the lovely mods over at @TeamBIC !

This afternoon I came home to find a lovely surprise at my doorstep from the BIC Team. I received a beautiful llama (the unofficial BIC mascot) Valentine with a handwritten message from the BIC team. Along with the Llama-tine was a Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick 02 Sweet Talkto sweeten things up even more! The heart-shaped lippie is a sheen, pink gloss that would go amazing alongside a good lip balm for those โ€œno makeupโ€ makeup days.

THANK YOU @TeamBIC for the token of gratitude and love. THANK YOU for helping make this Community a great place to be. THANK YOU for all the love. Please know that it goes both ways โค๏ธโค๏ธ

For those of you that receive the llama-tine, feel free to post your photos here and share some love to our lovely BIC mods โ˜บ๏ธ

B138F67E-B951-4097-BAE1-3FDC37BF1980.jpeg

8DD608AF-F056-4836-B053-4157DC2AAB1A.jpeg

02 Sweet Talk swatch02 Sweet Talk swatch

Re: Happy Galentineโ€™s Day, Sephora!

I posted a couple weeks ago that I received this beautiful gratis, but am taking this opportunity to tell BIC how much I love this!  I received the Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick 01 Too Hot

in "Too Hot."  I had this item on my Loves List, so I was super excited when I received it.  I was drawn to all the colors, but especially the Too Hot shade which was strange b/c I usually don't go that dark.  Fortunately, this is just the right shade.  To me, it read like a "red berry" which was very wearable.  I could easily wear this during the day, although I would probably opt for more of a night look or wear it when I had a tan.  I especially like how much it made my eyes pop.  Finally, the texture was heavenly.  It was just like a gloss stick should be.  Very comfortable and emollient - not drying.  Oh - and the finish: it is just right.  It's not too shiny, and not too flat.  This reminds me a little of the fresh lip balms - but better!

I can't wait to try more shades.  I'm having to fight the impulse to buy several right now.  Fortunately, my local Sephora seems to carry these in-store per the website.

If anyone knows of any other good lip gloss sticks, please tag me b/c I love the convenience.  I tried Marc Jacobs but the pigmentation wasn't there.  I'm thinking of finally trying the Sephora Melting Lip Clicks.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you so much to @TeamBIC for this adorable Galentine's Day Gift!  I love it!!!

022519sephgalentine.jpg

022519sephgalentine2.jpg

I am super impressed with the pigmentation and wear of the Kaja Heart Melter, given the buttery formula!  What a sweet surprise!!! โค๏ธ 

Congratulations @Tamara76! I love it too. Wore it today, in fact ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much, @PrettyPaint !  Isnโ€™t it comfy to wear?๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 Congrats on your lippie. 

Thank you so much, @SportyGirly125 !๐Ÿ’—

Congrats @Tamara76! That shade looks so prettyโค๏ธ

Thank you, @faeriegirl !!  I love the color!๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76  Congratulations on receiving this great gloss stick!! I received one in Crazy 4U and I love it!! Love the way it feels!! Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you, @yankeefaithful !  Congrats to you, too!  I love it and will probably end up buying another๐Ÿ’—

Happy Galentineโ€™s Day, Sephora!

awwwwwwwwaaaa @TeamBIC thank you for sending this beautiful kaja heart melter! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ such a great gift for Valentine's! mine is the shade Hunny Bun so pretty!!

Congrats, @lmaster !  What a pretty color!๐Ÿ’—

Thank you @Tamara76  I appreciate that

Congratulations @lmaster. This is the shade I got too...itโ€™s super pretty

@PrettyPaint yaaaaaaaay!! Congrats!! I really love it ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster Congrats on your lippie.  It looks like a great color for you. 

thanks so much @SportyGirly125 I tried it out and was imp...

thanks so much @SportyGirly125 I tried it out and was impressed at the pigment, so I'll be wearing it soon!

Congratulations,  @lmaster !

Sweet hand-written card and lovely  Kaja "Hunny Bun" Lip Gloss Stick! 

Happy Valentine's Day!

thank you @tsavorite so sweet ๐Ÿค—

thank you @tsavorite so sweet ๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much and Happy Valentines to @TeamBIC and Kaja for the lovely valentines gift :-)!  Plus happy Galentines to all you ladies and gents as well ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— . The lippie, in be mine, is so adorable!!! 88332814-82EA-43A4-8BD1-4EBC0E1D835D.jpeg

ADD2F15E-08FC-4F6E-8266-1F75DCF432AA.jpeg

Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • 8DD608AF-F056-4836-B053-4157DC2AAB1A.jpeg
  • B138F67E-B951-4097-BAE1-3FDC37BF1980.jpeg
  • 02 Sweet Talk swatch
  • FFB2D54A-D9DF-4276-88C1-C8B99A3ECB7F.gif
  • hearty.gif
  • ADD2F15E-08FC-4F6E-8266-1F75DCF432AA.jpeg
  • 88332814-82EA-43A4-8BD1-4EBC0E1D835D.jpeg
  • 022519sephgalentine.jpg
  • 022519sephgalentine2.jpg