Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Happy Friday Questions!

Happy Friday Everyone! 

1. Do you keep your nails long or short & what's your preferred shape? 

2. What kind of weather will you be having this weekend?

3. Do you stick your fingers in jars (moisturizer, serum...) or do you use a spatula?

4. Favorite pet names

5. Would you ever run a marathon? 

1. Usually short, right now they are a bit long because I keep putting gel polish on them. I like a rounded square (the natural way they like to grow) Sometimes I'll do oval, or a slight point. I don't like square on my nails. 

2. Surprisingly warm... record highs in the low 80's, might get some rain since the humidity is really high, and it won't chill too much at night.... I LOVE IT!

3. Depends on what it is & how lazy I am. I try to always use a spatula, or I'll dip a knuckle in, but I try not to stick a finger/nail in jars. 

4. I'm funny and like to name animals a different animal. They names are usually in Ukrainian, but it's still funny. I helped my friend name his cat, mouse. It's cute! & My boyfriend named our parent's dog after a sausage & sauerkraut dish... Bigus

5. NO WAY! I don't do long distance running. My friend ran the NYC marathon 2 years ago under Fred's Team (Sloan Kettering's cancer research team) because his mom was a patient. She passed away last year & he's running it again this year with his girlfriend. I love to watch the marathon, it's so inspiring, but I can't do it. 

Re: Happy Friday Questions!

1.) i love long almost witchy nails, when there short it makes me feel boyish, idk i'm weird

2.) warm, humid, muggy, gross!

3.) i really don't use jars of anything, except for my concealer which i use a brush to get out 

4.) i've named all my family/personal pets ever, we've had bella, kino, sheeba, max, i had a cat named cow and a dog named after my hair dresser lol

5.) Yes! i would love to accomplish that, my dad is a marathon runner and biker! i think we're doing this cool like zombie 5k in a couple weeks where zombies chase you through an obstacle course Smiley Happy but longer then that i don't know lol

1. Whatever shape they take when I cut them honestly.....
2. Super hot Cali weather... not complaining though.. dont wait rain....
3. i admit it... i use my fingers....
4. I love Wilottie (my horse's name) Smiley Happy
5. Dont know! i would do it on my horse in a heartbeat because I lack coordination Smiley Wink

1.  I trimmed them last week, so they're just mid-length. Squoval shape.

2.  It's in the mid 80s.

3.  I use my fingers.  Hey, I was just washing my face and therefore have clean hands!

4.  We've decided to name future pets, well cats if we ever get my allergies under control, after cheeses.  And dogs will be named after war heroes.  Future guinea pigs (with the crazy fur) will be Einstein and Oppenheimer.

5.  I hate running, so no marathons for me.

1. short

2. bright and sunny!!

3. I sticketh my fingers

4. Beans for a dog is cute I think

5. nooooooooooo

1. Short, maybe just a millimeter past my fingertips. Usually square with very slightly rounded edges.

2. Rain rain rain

3. Don't have many products in jars, just my eye cream I think, and I do use my finger for that although I'm a germaphobe so I wash my hands immediately before (and after too, actually)

4. My dog's name is Brady. I'm one of those people who like to name their pets with human names like Lucy or Max or Sophie.

5. If I thought it was ever a physical possibility, I'd say yes, but I'm thinking that's just not in the cards for me haha I am not a runner...I've tried Couch to 5k several times and managed to hurt myself every time around week three or four.  I just don't think my body is a runner's body, and I'm ok with that.

In my culture it's bad luck to name a pet a human name. Smiley Sad 

1. Short & natural.

2. Nasty! It's going to be 100° where I live. Smiley Sad

3. Fingers definitely.

4. Depends on the pet.

5. Do zombie runs count?

1. Do you keep your nails long or short & what's your preferred shape? My nails are short.  I try to keep them neat and leave the cuticles alone, as I have a bad habit of picking when I am stressed, so the best I hope for is short, neat and maybe some clear polish!

2. What kind of weather will you be having this weekend? I think it's going to rain all weekend. We had a gorgeous week though, so I can't complain.

3. Do you stick your fingers in jars (moisturizer, serum...) or do you use a spatula? If it's just me using the product, clean fingers it is!

4. Favorite pet names - I have never actually named any of my pets as they have all been rescues. I've had Max, Bud, Jesse and Rudy - all male golden retrievers. But my female golden was named Karma, and that was a great name!

5. Would you ever run a marathon? Probably not.

Highlighted

1. Do you keep your nails long or short & what's your preferred shape?

I keep them a good medium length, although right now they are a little shorter than i would like, Smiley Sad And for shape, i keep them Squoval (Square but rounded a little at the sides.)
2. What kind of weather will you be having this weekend?

Well were supposed to get a cold front, So at least it won't be HOT! Just kinda cool.
3. Do you stick your fingers in jars (moisturizer, serum...) or do you use a spatula?

I Don't use many things in a jar, but if i'm testing it i use a spatula, but if it's something i use daily i use my finger, I always wash my hands good before washing my face and stuff.
4. Favorite pet names?

Hmm i would love to have a Great Dane and name him Thor! 

5. Would you ever run a marathon?

Ohhhhh NOOOOOOO! Never.

Did you finally file them down to match your middle finger? I'm going to do that tonight now that the rest of mine are longer :/ 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats