Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Happy Fall!

Happy fall, y'all! Yesterday was the official first day of fall (I say 'official' because I've been in the fall spirit for a while!) 🍂

I was wondering what you are most excited about for fall! I'm so excited for pumpkin pie, fall candles, and just being in cozy clothes. I also love decorating my room to really get in the fall spirit!

I would love to hear your fall thoughts! What you love to do in the fall season, fall traditions you have, anything exciting happening in fall. Maybe there's something you're nervous about.

I hope fall is starting positive for you! You guys deserve all the happiness in the world 💛 Happy fall! 😊

Re: Happy Fall!

@LilaMJ My husband does the cutest thing for me this time of year: he gets five mini pumpkins and sets them up in size order (biggest to smallest) on the small window sill we have in our kitchen.  It's our version of "The Five Little Pumpkins."  He always picks just the right ones.

Aww, that's adorable @greeneyedgirl107 ! What a sweet tradition ❤️

Hi @LilaMJ!

Fall is a close second favorite season of mine and Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I used to live in an apartment and I'd always fill up an entire backpack full of candy!

I usually go to clubs or house parties on Halloween but this year, I'll be social distancing and hanging out with only a few friends on Halloween.  I plan on going chestnut picking and driving around sketchy/ "haunted" areas around my city!

Ooh, that sounds so fun @RAWRitsRED ! I'm wondering if trick-or-treating will be cancelled, it probably will. I plan on also having a social-distanced Halloween. My friend invited me to come over and to watch scary movies with her, but I'm way to scared, haha! What is your favourite season? Have an amazing day ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@LilaMJ 

Halloween probably won't be officially cancelled (at least in America) but we might be warned.  Some people might give candy and kids still might go trick or treating.  Not sure how that'll turn out...

It's definitely ok to pass on the movie invite if you're worried.  Your real friends will understand if you don't want to join.  I think it's ok if you're wearing masks, sitting a few feet/ meters away, and there aren't too many people.  If it's just you and your friend, I think it's safe enough!

My favorite season is summer!  I love the California beaches and sun ☀️

@RAWRitsRED Summer and fall are my 2 favourite seasons too! I love the beach 🌊 Thank you for your kind advice! Your responses always make me feel so happy! ❤️ Have a magical evening 

Hi again! I just wanted to say that everyone on here is so special. Thank you for making such a wonderful community on here! I hope you are enjoying fall so far ❤️

@LilaMJ @I like the change in season and all the Pumpkin stuff and going to the Pumpkin patch with the kiddos but we are skipping it this year. 

‌❤️@SportyGirly125 We love all things pumpkin! I'm so sorry you are missing the pumpkin patch:(

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing