Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Happy 2000 hearts to Lylysa!

Congradulations on reaching 2k hearts! Honestly, is there anyone on this forum who haven't been helped by lylysa before? The quality of the posts speak for themselves, thank you for all the helpful information.

Re: Happy 2000 hearts to Lylysa!

Hey Lylysa-  Wow, congratulations on all your hearts!  Your posts are so informative and you are just so nice!  I am honored to call you my friend, hugs!

Here's to 2000 more!

Thanks so much, Prettyinpa!!! Your friendship means the world to me and I'm so fortunate to stand alongside you in this wonderful forum!

Holy cow!!! Did it jump to 2000 already?!?!?! Wowie!

Thank you, Beautytester for the sweet post and hearts since I've started on BT, as well as to all the users who have hearted my posts and contributed to help me reach 2000 hearts!

This is honestly the best and most tight-knit communities online I've ever been a part of and I'm so thankful for that!

BTW, is that a real cake????? O_O *drool*

aww *hug*

The cake is a lie! Lol, if that's a real cake, sorry lylysa, but I'm calling dibs on that giant strawberry. *gasp*

*hugs* ^_^

Darn...that cake looks mighty tasty, like a giant piece of Angel Food cake!

Great, now I want cake! Smiley Tongue

Congrats Lylysa! You are super informative on here, helping others and as well as me! Love all the time and detail you put in to this. Congrats again.

By the way, its like happy hearts day on here. WOOO

Thanks, Bananachoox3! I have a blast here helping and you make this forum so much fun!

Yay! Congrats Lylysa here's to 2000 more!!! Got to be totally honest that cake looks so gooood and if it were real I think I might just have to crawl in that little space and eat my it way out.Smiley Very Happy Congrats Girlie!!!!!

Thanks!!! I'm totally with you on that idea of crawling into that cake and eating my way out!!! Nom nom nom nom nom! You're hilarious!

Congrats Lylysa!  INFINITE HEARTS!

Thanks, Moregun! Sharing this wonderful place with people like you definitely keeps me coming back!

@MoreGun89- Glad to see you back on here! I bet your back for more warm fuzzies and just in time cause it's a heart party!!! Woooo Hoooo!

Who doesn't love warm fuzzies?!  Anywho, don't worry about my leaving anytime soon, I have a tendency t disappear on weekends, mostly from the cyber world Smiley Tongue  Also Lylysa you definitely keep me coming back, girl!  Gotta love your help, options, and thoroughness ^.^

Good to hear.Smiley HappySmiley Happy

You're a gem, Moregun! We're all happy to have you on board with us!

Congrats, thanks for your help!!

You're welcome, Helpful, and thank you for the kindness!

I wish u many more hearts to come!

Thanks so much, Makeupobsessed!!! And many more hearts to you too!

Happy 2,000 hearts! I love reading your posts and I look forward to more of the same! Smiley Happy

42 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • fw1.jpg
  • fw2.jpg
  • fw3.jpg