Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Handbag Thread

Does anyone collect nice handbags as well?? I have 4 Kate Spades and I love them. Plus a dooney and Bourke wristlet. I’ll share some pics when I get home. Let’s see what you have BIC!

Re: Handbag Thread

I love your collection! @KehDee  I am a fan of handbags but all of the ones that I really want are super expensive. I've been wanting a quilted leather Chanel crossbody bag for the longest time. Maybe one day! Smiley Happy

RE: Re: Handbag Thread

That would be lovely!! I hope that you can find a way to get one some day. I’ve recently fallen in love with Kate Spade and we have an outlet about 20 minutes from where I live and they always have amazing sales. That’s the only reason I own as many as I do lol

Okay y’all, I’m in the market for a new handbag. The one I really want is sold out everywhere, so I can’t have it. I’m open to any designer, I always go for a larger bag. I carry around a laptop and binder for work everyday. Suggestions?

RE: Re: Handbag Thread

Do you have a pic of the one that is sold out so we can see what you are looking for?

You could say Handbags are my weakness. I don’t care for shoes, but handbags get me everytime. 

My collection has grown over the years, I started collecting in early 2000’s. 

Balenciaga’s Motorcycle Bag was my first major investment, I have it in two colours. It’s such a timeless bag that I took one out and used it this year. 

I’ve collected many over the years (LV,MJ, Celine) however they mainly “sleep” in a closet of their own. I keep in rotation my more economical bags like Coach, MK and Kate. 

RE: Handbag Thread

Here’s my Dooney Wristlet

Here’s a few of mine.

Love the bow one

Love the bow one

I LOOVEE the one with the bow!! Sooo cute! Love your collection

Isn’t it cute?? I had to buy it when I saw it

Re: RE: Handbag Thread

Hi @KehDee ,

I studied fashion and I love love love handbags. I have never invested in a designer handbag as I know I would not treat them very well, but I have always loved Kate Spade! Very nice collection! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: RE: Handbag Thread

It is so hard to treat them properly! But I do my best lol

Re: RE: Re: RE: Handbag Thread

@KehDee Do you keep them in their dust bags? 

Re: RE: Handbag Thread

@KehDee What a great collection! 

Best,

Rebecca

RE: Re: RE: Handbag Thread

Thanks @RebeccaBT!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 37 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos5