Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

HOW MANY LIPSTICKS DO YOU HAVE?

I am just so curious because I am such a lipstick junkie, it's crazy. I am just starting to build my makeup collection. I started just this May only. I seem to gravitate towards lipsticks the most. And I have bought 21 lippies from then. Not to mention the two incoming MAC that I ordered which should be on their way here. So i have 23 so far. lol. Here is the breakdown: 13 MAC 5 Chanel 3 YSL 2 Givenchy What's yours, ladies? I know mine does not yet match your collection yet. I just wanna know the "normal" number of lipsticks before I go crazy buying all of em. lol. Smiley Happy

Re: HOW MANY LIPSTICKS DO YOU HAVE?

Definately a lip gloss junkie so I think about 50 lip glosses and aout 30 lipsticks and about 30 or so chapstick type products so way more than I need or can even use but i'm the type of person I find something I like and buy like 7 backups of the same thing . Only to have the next best thing to me pop us and disgard the last favorite and its 7 backups. This ensures I have way more then I need and probably ever use. Oh well .... I know I have a problem and I just can't stop.

Don't feel bad.  Lipstick is not my favorite cosmetic, though I love it, and I have nearly two hundred.  What's worse?  I tend to use the same one every day!

I love lipsticks, glosses and stains because my lips are my best feature.  But because of my coloring (auburn hair and yellow skin tone), I don't care for those with pink undertones.  This limits the amount of lipsticks to choose from.  This Spring I tossed at least 20 lipsticks, stains and glosses that I had purchased, thought I would like, but didn't.  All of them were dept. store brand that I should have returned.  Since shopping at Sephora, I don't make poor color choice purchases anymore and am slowly building up a collection of faves.  I have some darker shades that I wear more in the Fall/Winter.  I probably have 20 in all with about half of them being lipsticks. My favorites are Smashbox Be Legendary in Chai and Smashbox Limitless Longwearing Lipgloss in Eternity.  Sometimes I wear them alone depending on the look I want to achieve: matte for work, glossy for fun in the sun, or I wear them together for an intense dramatic look.s1387208-main-hero.jpgs1157247-main-hero.jpg

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • photo(2).JPG
  • photo(1).JPG
  • s1157247-main-hero.jpg
  • s1387208-main-hero.jpg