Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Gummy bear vitamins!

This is going to be a strange topic, I know I'm totally too old for this but Im still in love with those gummy vitamins! Taking two little gummy bear a day  just brighten up my mornings! I just can't get myself to eat those other vitamins, its not fun and awful to swallow, I feel like I'm the only 18 y/o out there still taking gummy bear vitamins, but I love them so much <3 Anyone else? If not then what vitamins do you take daily? ^_^swfupload_1955946258284025777.jpg

Re: Gummy bear vitamins!

You do know they make gummy vitamins for adults...right?

I take vitamin E almost daily but vitamins aren't usually part of my routine.

Where I live there is only gummy vitamins for kids haha, and you have to admit that little bear ones with fruit flavours are really fun too! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself Smiley Happy

I've had a sample of these from a company before. Can't recall the name, but I prefer these little guys compared to the tablets.

I like how you used "these little guys" how lovely! ^_^ Thanks for sharing!

I did for a while when I was living with a friend and her son. He wasn't really a fan of them but the adults in the house were, it was pretty funny. Smiley Happy

Haha that's funny! Thanks for sharing!

I  think these would just brighten your morning no matter I love all the bright colors....Just sayin....

um, my husband and I are 28, and we take gummy vitamins.  What is particularly sad is that I can't open the bottle.  Just this particular bottle - I've always been able to open the vitamin bottle before!  One of our friends, who was also his co-worker takes them too. 

That's great! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

I take 2 One-A-Day ADULT gummy vitamins every morning before my coffee, but they aren't bears Smiley Sad

Then at lunch I take my biotin, Omegas, Mag, CoQ. 

Ahh I wish we had adult gummy vitamins, I have to stick with the little bear ones! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

I take Vitafusion gummy Vitamin C and gummy calcium. So much better than trying to choke down horse pills.

Haha! That made my day Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing!

I agree. I can't stop eating them.

I take calcium magnesium, potassium, vitamin c and

this hair/nail one.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • swfupload_1955946258284025777.jpg