Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty

Golden Retrievers

This is Cooper.  Cooper is a 2 year old golden retriever and is my #1 love.  The second, of course, being makeup. Cooper is the goofiest, most playful a hundred and something pound dog on the planet.  He's huge and terrifies my neigbors, but really, the barking and jumping is a symbol of his love.  His favorite pastimes include blowing bubbles and playing with his stuffed animals.  โค ๐Ÿ•20180331_180618(1)-1.jpg

Re: Golden Retrievers

Another bubble catching golden ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  people always get a kick out of mine catching them, guess they aren't too familiar with goofballs.

Awww, he's so cute, @makeupandcooper! That's the look of pure joy, lol. I love his name, too (my first cat's name was Cooper).

Have you seen the Pet Paradise thread on here yet? It's where a lot of people post pics of their pets! It's definitely one of the best threads on BIC. I'll link it down below for you!

Pet Paradise: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/Pet-Paradise/m-p/2536594#M118851

Also, definitely post more pics of Cooper! โค

Aww thank you so much!  Cooper is full of joy, he was blowing bubbles in that picture!  I love the name Cooper, it's just so simple but so cute.  I'll defiantly check that thread out, thank you so much!  I'll post more Cooper pictures for sure!  โค

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20180331_180618(1)-1.jpg
testing