Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Gilmore Girls

Is anyone else a huge fan of Gilmore Girls?  Let's talk about our favorite quotes, episodes, seasons and couples!  Nothing Exciting ❤Nothing Exciting ❤

Re: Gilmore Girls

Yes!! I didn't care for the Netflix revival, but loved the original series. I totally stood in line for a couple of hours before work for the Netflix promotion where they turned coffee shops into Luke's Diners all across the country. Then for the revival, a friend and I got both diner burgers and Chinese food takeout for the day of binge watching!D7F9415B-C6B8-4BAC-9BF4-9BDBCF3B15F8.jpeg

You're so lucky!!  The diner near me was hours away!  Ugh! ❤

That sounds so fun!!  Gotta love Chinese food! ❤❤❤

@txcatx wrote:

Yes!! I didn't care for the Netflix revival, but loved the original series. I totally stood in line for a couple of hours before work for the Netflix promotion where they turned coffee shops into Luke's Diners all across the country. Then for the revival, a friend and I got both diner burgers and Chinese food takeout for the day of binge watching!D7F9415B-C6B8-4BAC-9BF4-9BDBCF3B15F8.jpeg

Hi @makeupandcooper,

I'm a HUGE fan! I've watched every single episode more than twice! I have a lot of great memories with this show. I think majority Gilmore Girl fans can agree that Rory and her mom Lorelai have the best mother-daughter relationship. 🙂 I personally love the friendship Rory and Lane have. They've been best friends for the longest time and they always have each others' back!

Capture.PNG

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

The Gilmore Girls have the best mother daughter relationship!  Lane and Rory have a great friendship, they're so good to each other!  I am totally obsessed with the show!  ❤images (12).jpeg

Hi @makeupandcooper,

My roommate just got me hooked although I started on the later seasons when Rory is in college. I love the mother/daughter relationship with Lorelai and Rory. 

The characters are just really fun and the show gives me the feels! 🙂 

Also, I really love Sookie! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi! I love what Rory and Loralai have! Sookie is just hilarious! -makeupandcooper ❤
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos4
  • Nothing Exciting ❤
  • Capture.PNG
  • images (12).jpeg
  • D7F9415B-C6B8-4BAC-9BF4-9BDBCF3B15F8.jpeg
testing