Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Ghosts & Goblins, Witches & Ghouls come drink from this cauldron, if you choose โค๐Ÿ’€

Yes, Fall is here but isn't "spooky" an all year round celebration?  

๐Ÿ’€

So, come on in, pull up your coffin and share with us your favorite oogly, boogly things.  

Image result for spooky gif

May they be beauty, food or costume related.  All spookiness welcome, we'd be elated!

Related image

So, walk, run or drag your soul here & don't be shy, share your dark cheer! 

Related image

**Ok, seriously, there are guidelines in the forum. So please don't post anything inappropriate or gory.  That's not the vibe we're aiming for.  Cool?**

Re: Ghosts & Goblins, Witches & Ghouls come drink from this cauldron, if you choose โค๐Ÿ’€

That looks amazing, @lmaster! She definitely has a lot of talent. Her look is fantastic! 

Re: Ghosts & Goblins, Witches & Ghouls come drink from this cauldron, if you choose โค๐Ÿ’€

Thank you so much @quspork we love to get horrifically creative!

Hi @lmaster,

Wow, that is amazing. She is very talented. I have a feeling her costume is going to be great!

Best,

Rebecca 

Thanks @RebeccaBT she has so much fun being creepy and horrific lol!

@lmaster,

Your daughter is beautiful and talented!  Besides the zombie look, which is great,  

her eyebrows are gorgeous.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much @tsavorite ๐Ÿ˜„

@lmaster I see a special FX makeup artist career in your daughterโ€™s future. This is seriously impressive! 

Awwwww @WinglessOne I appreciate the compliment and will let her know! She is very good at makeup in general... She loves to critique me ๐Ÿ˜‚

WOW! So talented!!! She's beautiful @lmaster

Thank you so much @veronika23 she's a blessing!

@lmaster๐Ÿ™‚  I wanted to mention this in my earlier post but because it's not currently playing I hesitated.  There's a special makeup fx show called Face Off. I'm not sure if it will come back next year but maybe you can catch re-runs on space (in Canada) and sci-fy (US). I think your daughter would enjoy it. ๐Ÿ™‚

You know what, I think I have heard of it before @veronika23 my mom I swear was telling me about that show last year! ๐Ÿ‘

@lmaster@veronika23 Face Off would be a great show for your daughter to watch.  It's a lot of fun.  It's amazing to see what they create with makeup and fabricate.

@sprocketta I need to look on direct TV on demand and see if it's available! She would love that

It's amazing what they do. If you can catch re-runs I'm sure you gals would love it! @lmaster

Will do! Definitely she will love it! I completely forgot about that show! @veronika23

Let me know if you ever find it and watch it! Some seasons are better than others though... hopefully it will be a good one. ๐Ÿ˜„ @lmaster

I definitely will! Thanks again @veronika23

Holy cow @lmaster! First off, she's gorgeous (even with all the peeling skin and laced lips). Second, she's super talented! That makeup looks awesome! Big thumbs up girl!

Thank you so much @jozkid she really is artistic and creative with makeup

OMG wow this is AWESOME @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜„

testing