Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Ghosts & Goblins, Witches & Ghouls come drink from this cauldron, if you choose โค๐Ÿ’€

Yes, Fall is here but isn't "spooky" an all year round celebration?  

๐Ÿ’€

So, come on in, pull up your coffin and share with us your favorite oogly, boogly things.  

Image result for spooky gif

May they be beauty, food or costume related.  All spookiness welcome, we'd be elated!

Related image

So, walk, run or drag your soul here & don't be shy, share your dark cheer! 

Related image

**Ok, seriously, there are guidelines in the forum. So please don't post anything inappropriate or gory.  That's not the vibe we're aiming for.  Cool?**

Re: Ghosts & Goblins, Witches & Ghouls come drink from this caldron, if you choose โค๐Ÿ’€

@Randell I didn't want those bracelets before...but now you've convinced me I do LOL! I love that it glows in the dark!! So cute! And thanks for the tip on the pj's. Now what to do? I think I'll risk checking them in the park. Very excited for tomorrow! Hoping to have time to do my Jamberry poison Apple nails!! Hope to see you if you come. Happy trick or treating and I can't wait to try those beignets myself ๐Ÿ˜

Re: Ghosts & Goblins, Witches & Ghouls come drink from this caldron, if you choose โค๐Ÿ’€

Oh @pixiedust2 I *might* be there on Wednesday, too(for the same reasons)! I saw a list of locations, but I didn't save it. I do know the Plaza Inn & Mint Julep Bar for sure. Also, last time, they had them at random Fantasyland locations. Like the lemonade vendors.

I figured I'd try the Mint Julep bar since I want some Dreamsicle Beignets! 

A list is imperative! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Did you see the Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket? And, the special Mickey Pumpkin bucket? HAVE FUN!!!!!

IMG_0241.PNG

@pixiedust2 Jerrod posted a tip on where to find Oogie....

IMG_0243.PNG

This just gave me the feels. I walked around walmart but it still didn't hit me till now.... Halloween is coming!!!! Im excited! Is everyone already planning what they're going to do? I can't wait to see the Halloween makeup inso on youtube!

Welcome to the spooktacular celebration @JenBlush!

Related image

Oh yeah, I'm digging this thread!

319df9501f33b4bf69f946d3e20e38b4.gif294acbe65c4d2a089ce07f0c69078d07.gif

Awesome thread @ZombieMetroAnt!

Does Creepy Cute count?!๐Ÿ˜‰

Um, do bat's fly? Smiley LOL  LOL, of course, @Randell!  Heart Creepy Cute is the best...

Image result for creepy cute

Related image

@ZombieMetroAnt,  Now I need this!

Haha! @ZombieMetroAnt I'm home!!!!

Okay, I need all that stuff you posted!

rub.JPG

Spoiler
Bath time is usually a moment of relaxation, reflection, and . . . summoning evil spirits? We never thought there would be a glam way to wash yourself alongside a mummified foot, but Seattle-based soap-maker Jean-Marie (aka The Mad Bombers), may have just changed our minds.

Turn your tub into a spooktacular sauna with help from the likes of dissolvable vampires, Texas Chainsaw Massacre characters, undead brains, and yes, the Babadook. Are mutant creatures more your kind of monsters? No worries, Jean-Marie has concocted a faux-biohazard bath bomb, too.

ru.JPGruu.JPGruuu.JPG

Image result for babadook gif

boo!

large

This is a great piece @berlingot!  It's Edward Gorey's illustration of Dracula (BTW, how apropos is that last name?)

yeah, Gorey must've known it was always in him to do drawings like this.

1eb207f43a4da10caa844734e614b750--edward-gorey-book-illustrations

This is one of my favourite songs by The Maine. Thought it was fitting ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice song!  @SpaceLlama good music โค๏ธ

Love this!!!  Thanks for sharing @SpaceLlama...gonna go find it on iTunes now.

@ZombieMetroAnt My pleasure! Glad you like it! The whole album is pretty rad. ๐Ÿ˜

Image result for halloween cake gif

I'm home!
WGN America horror creepy queen power GIF

@Mcakes I can't wait for Salem to return!!

testing