Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

GOOD GRIEF!

Hey girls,

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this today Good grief what is up with this heat? Me and my little boy were going out to play in our back yard and when we opened our door it felt like opening our oven door needless to say we came back in it's pretty bad when you can't even get started on something fun because it is so HOT. Is anyone else feeling this?

Re: GOOD GRIEF!

Definetely!  I live in Arizona and the monsoon season is starting, meaning it is hot AND humid!  To make thinfs worse the air conditioning at work is out (its being repaired, but very slowly) and its85 degrees just inside! Yuck!

Highlighted

I live in minnesota and we're actually having a very late summer. It was still snowing here in early may, so we haven't had too many hot days. It has gotten up to 89 in the past few days but it's a nice 89. Hot but not humid, with a very good breeze. So it doesn't feel 89.

Not to rub it in but I live too close to the beach where the sun has been severely lacking! I get to work and its sunny and warm but my neighborhood is foggy and cold so I've grown to LOVE hot weather! Humidity not so much but a nice sunny day and warm breeze and I'm set! Smiley Happy I'd love to move to southern california one day and leave the San Francisco fog behind. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Muggy is the word they use around these waters. It's in the 90s right now, but feels like the 110s since the humidity is 100%.

Perfect for styling your hair in the morning and not having to bring the blotting papers Smiley Sad righttttt

I work at a preschool summer camp - outside for four hours every morning dealing with 20-something small children. The heat and humidity does not put me in a good mood!

@DrWould- Oh I could not imagine that you almost have a double whammy!Smiley Happy

The weather in the bay area has been so up and down recently! It's so frustrating because one day it will be glorious and warm...the next I'll be bundled up with a scarf. I'd just really like for it to either be hot or cold. It's so frustrating.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Mother nature has PMS over here... it switches between 90 degree weather and monsoons-worth of rain every single day. Starting to wonder if I living in a tropical rain forest.

@crayzeeRN- It sucks for everyone when mother nature has pms!

I'm thinking the weather in the Pacific Northwest is nice now compared to how bad it is everywhere else!  It's usually a dry heat when it warms up and today's supposed to be only 77.

@waterbaby1981- Ooh now that would be great. Our heat index today is 105.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats